Kimberley Reed Hair Reviews

5 | Brighton, MI

5 Reviews for Kimberley Reed Hair

Ashley P. · Married on 12/13/2019

A masterpiece every time

Kimberley Reed has been doing my hair for weddings and other special events for years. I recommend her to all of my friends, as I have seen a lot of bad wedding hair (done by other stylists) but ONLY masterpieces from Kimberley. She's an incredible artist, who does consistently phenomenal work. She amazes me with what she can do with all types of hair: Long, short, thick, thin, straight, frizzy, curly. She takes what we give her and turns it into an Instagram worthy style that holds for the entire event and feels so comfortable there is no headache at the end of the night. She's a wizard with those bobby pins!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Kimberley Reed Hair's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! It has been a joy to style your hair over the years! You have amazing hair and I love that there has been so many occasions that we have been able to work together!

Kristen Wooster · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience!

I used Kimberley for my wedding and I will tell you, you will not regret using her! She was able to apply my clip in extensions and blend them flawlessly and my hair turned out EXACTLY! How I wanted! also, due to some health issues I was dealing with I couldn’t use certain products and she was not only super understanding but was able to accommodate me 100% and I got no bad reactions. My bridesmaids also were obsessed with their hair Kimberley did for them! I recommend her 1000%! She’s the sweetest and the best!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Kimberley Reed Hair's reply:

Thank you, Kristen. You were a beautiful bride and I loved doing your hair! The hairpiece you chose really looked beautiful in your hair. Your bridesmaids were all wonderful to work with as well!

Kayla Martin · Married on 07/01/2015

Kimberley is amazing!

Kimberley did my hair for my wedding and it was so beautiful, exactly what I wanted. She took the time to listen to my ideas and made amazing suggestions so I could look my best!

My hair is a curly frizzy texture and always turns into a fizzy mess when I get hot or it's humid out. My hair lasted the entire night and still looked freshly done by the end of the night. Can't recommend her more, she's amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Kimberley Reed Hair's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! It was so wonderful to do your wedding hair. You were such a beautiful bride! Love that I have been able to do your as a bridesmaid as well!

Kaytee Fisher · Married on 06/21/2013

Beautiful bridal party!

Kim did my hair for my wedding day, as well as my bridesmaids and my mom’s hair! Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Kimberley Reed Hair's reply:

Thanks, Kaytee! I loved doing you and your bridal parties hair! You had everything planned out so well, it was such a beautiful wedding!

Tara Clay · Married on 01/30/2009

Exactly what I wanted....

Kimberley Reed did an awesome job on my whole wedding party (7 total). I wanted each of my bridesmaids to choose their own hair style. She listened to each individual and created a masterpiece for all of us. For me, I desired simple, yet elegant. She pulled it off perfectly. I felt beautiful and like me. My hair style lasted the entire night and still looked gorgeous. She was prepared and professional. Thank you, Kimberley!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Kimberley Reed Hair's reply:

Thank you, Tara! It was a wonderful group to work with! I loved your Western theme, everyone looked great!