North Smithfield, RI 02896 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Kim Lyn Photography

TIMELESS. NATURAL. ROMANTIC.

Every couple has a love story and it is my hope to capture that story as it unfolds. Your emotions, your style, your personalities, and every detail should be photographed in a natural and timeless way, to be treasured forever.

My name is Kim Lyn Chauvin and I am a Rhode Island based wedding and lifestyle photographer. I love what I do and I am blessed to be able to work with such amazing clients. Couples I love to work with are fun-loving, hopeless romantics, and love natural beauty. The styles they are attracted to are timeless, vintage, and classic. I am taken away by the beauty of this world and being a photographer has allowed me to document it.

If you want your story captured, I would be honored to be your photographer. Click on the contact form and let us know all the details and vision for your big day!

Follow Kim Lyn Photography on

Kim Lyn Photography 6
Kim Lyn Photography 7

Kara Goodwin · Married on 10/12/2019

PERFECT! And calming!

I am so grateful to Kim and Shiloh for everything on our wedding day. Taking pictures is typically very stressful for me (even just casual ones) and they made it so unbelievably easy and they were so calm, which immediately rubbed off on me and set me at ease before the ceremony! I haven’t seen the photos yet but I needed to write a review because of how great they were the day of. I highly recommend these two for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2019

Best Wedding Photographers- Made Our Day!

Hiring Kim and Shiloh was the best decision we could’ve made. Their professionalism and talent was clear from the start when looking at their past galleries and speaking with them about our own wedding, but they took it so much further by getting to know about our relationship and highlighting what made our wedding unique and special. Looking through our photos brought tears to our eyes because they captured everyone’s energy in a way that brought the photos to life as if we were reliving the day again. Beyond the photos, Shiloh and Kim felt like part of our wedding party. My husband casually mentioned that his back was bothering him and Shiloh immediately gave him Advil and was the first to foresee and respond his every need. Kim untangled necklaces for me, helped me with my shoes, cheered me on and was absolutely the sweetest person to have by my side. One’s wedding day flies by and is a bit of a blur when you’re in it, so when there were a few reception set-up hiccups and hair and makeup went late, I worried we wouldn’t be able to do everything we wanted to, but Kim and Shiloh were a dream team! With incredible patience and efficiency, they somehow coordinated a massive wedding party and family to take beautiful photos. They even shielded us from a bus of guests so we weren’t seen when it pulled into the wrong area! Most impressively of all, Kim and Shiloh got our 3 1/2 year old niece who hates photos to take the most precious photos with us by encouraging her to throw sand at them! Without Kim and Shiloh we think the day might’ve felt chaotic, but instead they guided us through the day in a way that allowed us to have quiet personal moments and then joyful celebrations with everyone all together. We cannot emphasize enough how amazing Kim and Shiloh were leading up to and throughout our wedding day. They are a beautiful couple, lovely people, and insanely talented photographers. If you’re looking for wedding photographers, stop in your tracks and look no further.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Kim Lyn Photography 13
  • Ashley

Ashley Bertrand · Married on 05/10/2019

Badass Boudoir Photographer!

I could probably write a novel about Kim and her bad ass photography skills, but I’ll keep it short and sweet. For some people, being photographed in general can feel awkward, and especially with boudoir photography, you are at your most vulnerable with someone you have most likely never met before. The moment I met Kim, all of my worries instantly melted away.... she is one of the most genuine and personable individuals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She made me feel SO comfortable and fierce, and the pictures!! Oh god the pictures.... I could cried from how good they are... they made me feel so good about myself, and my confidence sky rocketed! Not only that, but I received the full album within a week and a half of the shoot. That is insane. I cannot wait for the next time I get to work with Kim, because there WILL be a next time. If you are considering boudoir, Kim is it for you. Look no further. She is a queen and rocks at what she does. Book her. I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kim Lyn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• North Smithfield, Rhode Island, 02896 See on map