Nearby Vendors to Consider

About kewlkewl productions

Classically Styled Wedding Films for Any Theme!

Kewlkewl Productions is a full-service video production company providing quality presentations for all types of media. Because most of our work is in film and promotions, our wedding services are lower cost than the usual wedding video company, but provide the same quality and care to tell the story of  Your Special Day!  Your videographer Mario R. Coello is a filmmaker whose work has appeared in festivals in both the US and Canada, has been filming weddings since 2006, and will give the story of your wedding the cinematic touch it deserves. More sample videos available at WWW.KEWLKEWLPRODUCTIONS.COM/WEDDINGS. Call us anytime for a personal consultation!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Reception (2)
DVD (2)
Storytelling (1)
Documentary (1)

My fiancé and I were not planning to get a videographer, until a friend who recently got married strongly regretted not having one herself, and recommended that we do. So we decided to go with Mario.
I remember walking away from our first introductory meeting with Mario saying to my fiancé that there is something very special about him. He was someone who, although I did not know well, I felt that I could automatically trust him and depend on him on such an important day in our lives. Not only does he deliver a warmth and genuinely kind presence on your wedding day, Mario provides a quality of care in his service and his professionalism.

We really appreciated all of the work Mario did, and we are so excited to be able to watch our beautiful wedding video edited by him— less than two weeks after the wedding day! We definitely appreciated that timeliness. Highly recommend Mario from KewlKewl Productions!

Profile Picture Talia, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

mario is amazing! he did such a great job with even just a short bonus video and he got all the most wonderful little details, i would recommend his services to ANYONE.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario actually filmed my friends wedding, so I decided to check him out and ended up hiring him for my wedding. He’s very professional about his business, was on time and did a great job with filming our wedding, he was easy to deal with and easy to contact . The video that we got from the wedding was great! Awesome editing, great moments and overall awesome video!

Profile Picture Alejandro , 11/10/17, 1 Review