Brooklyn, NY 11231 Map · Phone number

About kerry Quade.

Utilizing her background in art kerry Q. creates environments for events that are unique & sculptural. From concept to completion each event is tailored to the specific needs of a client, their budget and the location.
The scope of events has ranged from elegant weddings, intimate dinner parties & holiday installations to a tropical inspired property launch event at Yacht Haven Grande in St. Thomas, USVI.
Currently you can find her working in her Red Hook studio creating installations & environmental art while designing events of all sizes. The two passions are finally converging and great things are coming out of it!

IMG0516
IMG0516
b42305a08c209f04 biz card front2
49220001
kerry Quade.

7 Reviews for kerry Quade.

Mimi · Married on 07/03/2016

Kerry designed the most unique table settings, inspired by Japanese floral design, that complimented our red and gold modern wedding while still having classically romantic elements to the decor. Her attention to detail is unmatched! The bordeaux red bridal bouquet she created for me was so unique and utilized all my favorite flowers in such harmony - it was incredible! Her calm and grace amidst the hectic wedding timeline was so appreciated and I would choose her for any and every event I plan in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kerri and her team were extremely nice, easy to work with, and very helpful. Their arrangements were beautiful, and exactly what we wanted--even though we never clearly articulated our vision to Kerri, she somehow was able to create exactly what we'd hoped for. I would highly recommend Kerri Quade to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 01/08/2015

One of my favorite parts of the wedding were the beautiful flowers that Kerry arraigned for us. They were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/09/2015

kerry Quade. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 151.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 325.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Viva Max Weddings
    Viva Max Weddings Wedding Planners

Kerry Quade is a wonderful event designer. I love the way she can bring ideas to life. She is creative, fun and so sharp. When we work together her confidence and skill puts me at ease. She encourages me to think out of the box and create an event that is truly perfect for my clients. Kerry is a joy. I recommend her highly.

• Karen Wise Photography
    Karen Wise Photography Wedding Photographers

It is always a pleasure to work with Kerry Quade on weddings and on other events. She is very creative, talented and professional. I love that she has a fine arts background in sculpture - her floral installations all have a quality of depth and meaning to them that I really enjoy.

• NYC Faces
    NYC Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kerry is awesome. I've been the makeup artist for several weddings that she's done florals for, and the work is always stunning and creative. And I know our mutual clients have loved working with her!

• Brooklyn, 11231 See on map