Bloomsbury Blooms

Sutton, AK View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Bloomsbury Blooms is a floral studio located in Sutton Alaska offering unique wedding flowers and event design.

Dallas Wildeve is florist who combines locally grown, foraged, and imported blooms to create beautiful and unique works of art. Bloomsbury Blooms has evolved out of Dallas’ lifelong passion for combining textures, colors and patterns, growing things and finding ways to bring nature into the home. Dallas has always been fascinated with the vitality, variety and colors of flowers and how flowers can instantly transform any atmosphere.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$285

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Kathryn
    Kathryn K. Married on 09/17/2021

Dallas will take your idea and turn it into a masterpiece

My husband and I had a vision of what flowers we wanted for our small destination wedding in Alaska. Our wedding planner recommended Dallas. We had a phone meeting with her, and we knew she was the one who could make our vision come to life and fully execute it. She was very personable, easy to communicate with, and enjoyable to work with. She listened to what we wanted and did not want. Although we had a vision, we didn’t know how to communicate it or exactly what flowers we wanted. She worked some magic and was able to create what we wanted without us having to paint the entire picture for her. She made electronic look books for us to view her suggestions and ideas. The books were helpful for us to know exactly what she was talking about. She was accommodating when we had to reschedule our wedding to the following year because of COVID. She also worked with our wedding planner and came up with the most beautiful bouquet and table runner. She was able to make our vision come to life with all the local Alaska flowers and vegetation. It was so much better than what we imagined. She showed up on time the day of and created a masterpiece. It was really sad having to take it a part that night while cleaning up. Our guests raved about how amazing the table looked. Working with Dallas was great, and we could not be happier with how the flowers turned out.
  • Natalie
    Natalie G. Married on 07/20/2021

Artistic eye

Bloomsbury Blooms was our florist and event designer for our wedding. Dallas took in my wedding vision and created a "Renoir Garden Party" theme. I was perfect for my husband and I because we're both artists, and our ceremony was about the "art of marriage." Dallas' florals really made our wedding look amazing and unforgettable. She has an artistic eye for color, texture and design. We went all out with vibrant colors, but it was tastefully done with a limited palette. I also loved how her arrangements feel organic, as if she is a fiber artist weaving plants together. And, I appreciate her fresh, modern taste for table scape decor. Everything she did was unique and beautiful, and nothing was "cheesy" or cheap looking. She also had great suggestions and advice throughout the experience, which was much appreciated because we planned the rest of the wedding on our own (without a wedding planner). And finally, she went above and beyond to help us pick up tablecloths and pillars on the way to our venue, several hours away. Thank you, Dallas!
    Ashley M. Married on 07/10/2021

Dallas helped us bring our vision to life!

My husband & I had a destination wedding on 7/10/21 in Moose Pass, AK. Dallas really helped us bring our vision to life and so much more. Our flowers were truly stunning! Dallas was very professional and responsive. She gave us great advice and recommendations. I wish we could work with her all over again! Thank you, Dallas!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Lauren Roberts Lauren Roberts Wedding Photographers

Dallas is unparalleled in her creativity and her commitment to her craft. Constantly pushing herself to create arrangements that are different and striking, Dallas is unrelentingly progressive as both a creative and a professional. I would trust Dallas more than myself when it comes to florals. This woman is it.

Blomma Designs Blomma Designs Wedding Planners

Dallas at Bloomsbury Blooms is absolutely wonderful! She is always a team player and up for any design challenge. She's creative, unique and so much fun. My couples expectations are always exceeded when they see the finished product at their wedding. Hire Bloomsbury Blooms as you won't be disappointed!

La Boum Events La Boum Events Wedding Planners

We have worked on several weddings with Bloomsbury Blooms. I know that when I recommend them, my clients will be well taken care of. Dallas is a great listener and an artist of her craft. We highly recommend Bloomsbury Blooms.

Sutton, AK, 99674
Location of (Bloomsbury Blooms)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding