Frenchie's Floral Studio

Juneau, AK View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Frenchie's Floral Studio creates organic, lush, and romantic arrangements. Inspired by the beauty surrounding us here in Alaska, we seek to blend blooms from regional farmers with local, foraged ingredients. We pay special attention to and incorporate distinctive details, gorgeous seasonal flowers, and extraordinary touches that reflect your unique style and vision as a couple. We work closely with our clients, making sure their wedding or event is the most cherished of occasions!

• LGBTQ+-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Carly F. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Flexible and responsive owner, gorgeous arrangements.

Melissa was fabulous from start to finish... She helped me re-work my designs multiple times as our plans evolved due to COVID. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, just as envisioned on the 'mood board' she put together. Highly recommend.

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Carly! It was such a joy working with you, even with all the changes to plans due to COVID. We were thrilled to bring your dream to life and are so glad you loved your flowers!
  • Carlee
    Carlee Y. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Beautiful florals & super accommodating during COVID!

Our wedding was originally scheduled for June 27th in Haines, Alaska. Due to COVID, we had to cancel our Alaska wedding and get married in Colorado where we live. The wedding was 1/3 of the size and very different than originally planned, but Melissa and Frenchie's Florals helped make it happen even from afar. They were very accommodating and worked with me to revise my proposal and adjust as needed to reflect what the new day would look like. They shipped me all of my flowers and they arrived in perfect condition and right on time. So well packed and curated beautifully. Although the wedding wasn't able to be in Alaska, it meant a lot to have florals from my home state all the way in Colorado. I couldn't be happier with how our special day turned out, and I am so glad that Frenchie's was still able to be a part of it!

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Carlee, it was such a total honor to play a part in your wedding day! Even though things looked very different than what you two had planned to start, your day will go down as one of the more memorable in our book - the first time we shipped wedding flowers out of state! Thank you so much for your trust, care, and flexibility. You two were a joy to work with!
    Samantha I. Getting married on 01/09/2022

Elopement bouquet

I asked Melissa for a boutonniere and a smaller-than-normal bridal bouquet for a very small elopement. I would have loved to have a bridal bouquet with all the bells and whistles, but, unfortunately, it was not in our very small budget. I gave Melissa a price to work with and she did not disappoint. I loved my bouquet and honestly felt that it was exactly what I had been hoping for. I wouldn't have guessed that it was a "budget" bouquet and boutonniere at all. I truly felt that Melissa had given our flowers the same love and care that she would have given any other bridal order. She helped make our day so special and I would definitely recommend her for anyone's floral needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Joe
    20 photos · 09/25/2020

1200 Glacier Ave. Suite 101 Juneau, AK, 99801
Location of (Frenchie's Floral Studio)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding