Frenchie's Floral Studio Reviews

Frenchie's Floral Studio 5
Frenchie's Floral Studio 6
Frenchie's Floral Studio 7

Linsey 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Melissa was amazing to work with and I would highly recommend Frenchies!

Melissa and the rest of the Frenchies staff was amazing to work with. They were so accommodating even when we had last minute changes. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 8
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 9

Sara Chetney 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful results

Excellent design! Listened to what we described during the consultation exactly and created something that fit perfectly with the look we were going for at our wedding. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Taylor Peavey 路 Married on 05/20/2019

great experience!

Had the best experience working with Melissa! She made the process smooth and exciting. My husband and I traveled from Texas, communication played a big aspect in this experience. Her response time was always quick and efficient. She provided beautiful and great quality work. Would recommend Frenchie's Floral in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Taylor! It was such a pleasure flowering for you and Kyle, and I hope your time in Juneau was beyond special!

Audra 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful, whimsical wedding florals馃拹

Frenchie鈥檚 did not disappoint! My wedding bouquets were amazing, take a look at Instagram from A+Ks wedding. They were professional and give you a vision board beforehand of what to expect, truly quality work. If you want unique, whimsical, romantic bouquets- look no further than Frenchie鈥檚!! Plus- the flower ring was beautiful too!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 10

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Audra, we're so happy to hear that you loved your flowers and had a great experience working with us! Your designs were so much fun to put together, and we wish you and Collin all the best in the your life together!
  • I

Isabelle 路 Married on 12/24/2018

Pleasant and flexible

Melissa was wonderful to work with! She was flexible with my last minute request and very pleasant. I ordered 2 crowns from her and they both held up the entire day, they were beautiful!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 11

Lauralye Miko 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome Hassle Free experience

Came in not knowing much about the process, and the Staff was patient, kind, and knowledgable. They were very flexible and stayed within my budget. The bouquet was stunning and lasted a long time!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Lauralye! We had so much fun designing your bouquet and it was so much fun to work with you in bringing your vision to life. Here's wishing you a very happy marriage!
  • Sarah

Sarah Trax 路 Married on 08/23/2018

Balance of Listening and Guiding

Frenchie's staff helped me from square one to research and discover a color palette and flowers that I liked. I was able to give input on things that were important to me, and then entrust the rest of the artistic process to the florists, and they turned out beautiful! They honored my desires and also helped redirect me when needed to choices that were more logical and seasonal to get the freshest and nicest final product.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 12
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 13
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 14

Liberty 路 Married on 08/19/2018

I LOVE THIS PLACE! They were able to work with me on my elopement to Alaska, met me at the shop even though it was closed, and made the most amazing bouquet of native Alaskan greenery that was ever made. This very talented, super sweet owner came as a magical referral from my also talented photographer, Fera Photography. Amazing experiences with both that made my wedding day in the Juneau wilderness the best ever!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 19
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 20
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 21

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Liberty, it was such an honor and joy to work with you! Your greenery-inspired design was so much fun to bring to life and we're always so grateful for the chance to work with amazing, adventurous couples such as yourselves. Wishing you both the all the joy in the world!

Sabrina 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Melissa was a joy to work with! She is very professional and has excellent customer service and most importantly, stunning design! I am so so thrilled with my wedding flowers, they literally took my breath away. She is a master floral designer. I have been recommending Frenchies to all locals and future brides. You cannot get this unique and high class style and design anywhere else in Juneau. Their bouquets are truly pieces of art. Oh and I do not own any stock or have any relations to anyone at Frenchies.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 22
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 23
    Frenchie's Floral Studio 24

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Sabrina! Thank you so much for your review! We are beyond ecstatic that you loved your wedding florals - your designs were by far one of our favorites of the year. Cheers to you and Geno and the journey ahead!

Mona 路 Married on 05/21/2018

Loved working with Melissa! This was a last minute order for our last minute wedding. I sent her an email with my vision and she was able to put it all together! The bouquet was perfect :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Mona. It was such a pleasure to bring your vision to life and we're so grateful for the trust you placed in us. What an honor to be part of your elopement!
  • Rosie

Rosie 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Last-Minute Wedding 鈾ワ笍

My guy and I decided to put off our big winter wedding due to a family illness. We were pretty heartbroken but still wanted to make our special promise to one another. I phoned Frenchie's with a last-minute request- could you help make our elopement beautiful? We didn't have a big budget since most of our wedding money was now going to our family, but that didn't matter. Frenchie's is high-end because of the quality but they are also a loving part of our community. They did not bat an eye when I told them what little we had to work with. I showed Melissa a photo of a bouquet I liked with rich burgundies, and asked if she could make something for my hair. Just a few days later I was crying in their shop- what they delivered to me was remarkable. A gorgeous bouquet which included some local greenery, and stunning head piece. My guy and I got married at a friend's cocktail bar that evening, with about 30 close friends and family. From the photos it looks like we went all out, with the florals being a prime centerpiece. I can't say enough about Frenchie's and the team. 鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍

Sent on 12/07/2018

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Oh my gosh, Rosie! Couples like you and Logan are the reason we love doing what we do. Thank you so much for sharing the love and for thinking of us to make your special day even more special. Cheers to your beautiful, big life together!