Frenchie's Floral Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Carly F. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Flexible and responsive owner, gorgeous arrangements.

Melissa was fabulous from start to finish... She helped me re-work my designs multiple times as our plans evolved due to COVID. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, just as envisioned on the 'mood board' she put together. Highly recommend.

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Carly! It was such a joy working with you, even with all the changes to plans due to COVID. We were thrilled to bring your dream to life and are so glad you loved your flowers!
  • Carlee
    Carlee Y. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Beautiful florals & super accommodating during COVID!

Our wedding was originally scheduled for June 27th in Haines, Alaska. Due to COVID, we had to cancel our Alaska wedding and get married in Colorado where we live. The wedding was 1/3 of the size and very different than originally planned, but Melissa and Frenchie's Florals helped make it happen even from afar. They were very accommodating and worked with me to revise my proposal and adjust as needed to reflect what the new day would look like. They shipped me all of my flowers and they arrived in perfect condition and right on time. So well packed and curated beautifully. Although the wedding wasn't able to be in Alaska, it meant a lot to have florals from my home state all the way in Colorado. I couldn't be happier with how our special day turned out, and I am so glad that Frenchie's was still able to be a part of it!

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Carlee, it was such a total honor to play a part in your wedding day! Even though things looked very different than what you two had planned to start, your day will go down as one of the more memorable in our book - the first time we shipped wedding flowers out of state! Thank you so much for your trust, care, and flexibility. You two were a joy to work with!
    Samantha I. Married on 01/09/2022

Elopement bouquet

I asked Melissa for a boutonniere and a smaller-than-normal bridal bouquet for a very small elopement. I would have loved to have a bridal bouquet with all the bells and whistles, but, unfortunately, it was not in our very small budget. I gave Melissa a price to work with and she did not disappoint. I loved my bouquet and honestly felt that it was exactly what I had been hoping for. I wouldn't have guessed that it was a "budget" bouquet and boutonniere at all. I truly felt that Melissa had given our flowers the same love and care that she would have given any other bridal order. She helped make our day so special and I would definitely recommend her for anyone's floral needs.
    Emilly T. Married on 07/24/2021

Breathtaking floral designs

Frenchie's Floral was a dream to work with. The entire process was smooth and their communication was great. I opted for the bulk flower option and had them design all the bouquets and wearable and they took my vision and exceeded all expectations. Couldn't have been happier!
    Anna Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing, communicative, beautiful florals!

Frenchies Florals exceeded all expectations for my flower arrangements at my wedding. We had an Alaskan beach wedding that was boho inspired. Melissa was great about communicating about every detail to ensure that the florals were everything I wanted them to be. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Frenchie’s!
    Kacy H. Married on 06/11/2021

Alaskan Elopement Florals

I would refer folks to and personally trust Frenchie’s for any occasion based on my wedding florals experience. Melissa is responsive, kind and incredibly talented. Her team created a beautiful whimsical mountain bouquet and floral arrangement for our small elopement style wedding. Logistically, they made facilitating floral drop off and vase pick up a breeze by seamlessly working with our other vendors.
  • Michael
    Michael A. Married on 06/05/2021

Frenchie's Florals was the perfect choice

Frenchie's Florals was the perfect choice for my wedding day. Working with them was a breeze: they are kind, professional and creative! They let us hold onto the vases as long as we needed to enjoy our blooms post wedding day, with no extra charge.
  • Kira
    Kira P. Married on 06/04/2021

Awesome flowers!!!

Very easy to talk to, listened to what I wanted and I loved my flowers!
    Haley J. Married on 05/21/2021

Absolutely amazing

The whole experience was perfect from the planning to the florals.
  • Josie
    Josie F. Married on 05/06/2021

Beautiful!

The most beautiful flowers! Captured my vision perfectly!
    Sarah D. Married on 04/09/2021

Frenchie's Makes Beautiful Bouquets!

We worked with Melissa at Frenchie's twice this year, first for floral accents used at wedding proposal and later this summer for our wedding bouquet.  At every step of the way, Melissa was very kind, helpful, and considerate.  We were stunned with the beautiful wedding bouquet she created for us.  Her design style was gorgeous, both earthy and elegant, and a great match for our colors, outfits, and the scenery of our ceremony.  She worked with us to find flowers that we liked within our color scheme and included a beautiful ribbon that added to the bouquet.  Melissa was professional, responsive to our needs and requests, and accommodating during the current pandemic.  It was a pleasure to work with her and we would highly recommend getting a wedding bouquet from Frenchie's!
    Kelsey F. Married on 01/08/2021

Amazing on all fronts

When my partner and I landed on our wedding date based on our favorite (crazy magical) remote USFS cabin becoming suddenly available for a few days, we had less than four weeks to organize everything in the midst of Covid and all the stresses of 2020. The cabin is remote and only accessible by float plane and so our date was also a moving target based on weather and flight accessibility. I wasn't sure Frenchie's would be available or even interested in making our flowers happen that quickly or if they'd be able to flex with us in case the weather forcibly shifted our date and was ecstatic when Melissa agreed to take me on! With about three weeks, covid-necessitated virtual dialogues, and a shifting goal post to boot, Melissa worked with me to create EXACTLY the perfect pieces. Going into it, I didn't really know what I was wanting or looking for in terms of colors or shapes and textures, and she helped guide me without sending me down the internet rabbit hole of insanity. I was able to pull together some images and she created a perfect vision board for me, completely instilling my confidence that we were on the same page. She created the most beautiful bouquet and flower crown with precisely the right feel and look and even was willing to try something new by putting together a garland of greens for my (now) husband. It was all perfect and elevated our tiny wedding ceremony to extra magical on top of already magical heights. She was able to wait until the last minute when I got the (fingers still crossed) go ahead from the float plane company that we should be able to fly and then had everything ready for me to pick up on my way to the hangar. I was so impressed with her willingness to be flexible AND get everything exactly right. (And everything happened on the right day after all, thank goodness.)
    Laura Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible

Melissa is amazing. Couldn’t have been more pleased with the arrangement she made me for my wedding.

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

I am SO glad to hear that you loved your flowers, Laura! I so enjoyed working with you to create the perfect designs for your big day!
    Amanda J. Married on 08/28/2020

Wedding Day

I had ask Melissa for a small but stand out Wedding bouquet. Something that was small enough to where I could still hold it and hug people, dance the night away, and always have it with me.Melissa listened to everything I had to say and also offered suggestions which I listen to this and I am so glad I did because everything was perfect. I would have some last minute changes and she was on board and willing to comply to those changes.Everything was absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone and go through her for any other flower ideas I need.
    Nicole H. Married on 08/22/2020

My Floral “Dream Team”

Melissa and the Frenchies team were an absolute joy to work with!! She helped design the perfect bouquet, half crown, and boutonnière for our small socially distanced wedding ceremony. Although I went into our consultation leaning towards a neutral palette, she asked all the right questions and boosted my confidence to go with a moody dark burgundy scheme. I am so glad I went for it, because it fit our day perfectly! I can’t recommend the quality of Frenchies service, talent, or quality enough. They’re the floral “dream team!”
    Allison N. Married on 08/11/2020

Excellent service!

Melissa had very prompt and effective communication when we were planning our floral arrangement for the wedding. She worked with us to get us exactly what we wanted.

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Allison! It was so much fun bringing your sunshine-y vision to life!
    Diandrea M. Married on 08/01/2020

Flowers of my dreams!

Melissa and the team at Frenchie’s are magical! They captured my vision perfectly and even succeeded my expectations. Frenchie’s was also very accommodating with last minute changes that occurred due to COVID-19 and made sure to check in regularly. I highly recommend their services to anyone getting married in Juneau or traveling to Juneau for their wedding!

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

DiAndrea, thank you so much for your glowing review! We loved working with you, Nick, and your family and were so grateful for the fun, colorful vision you had for your flowers! Bringing that vision to life was a total joy!
    Selina F. Married on 07/08/2020

Beyond Stunning!

Melissa and the Frenchies Team ROCKED our wedding! The flowers were beyond stunning and their creativity went above and beyond! We can not thank them enough :)
  • Olyvia
    Olyvia R. Married on 07/08/2020

Amazing Experience- From Start to Finish

I reached out to Frenchie’s Florals for my August wedding in Juneau, and I am SO glad I did! Melissa took care of me right away and put my mind at ease. When I first spoke to her, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted, but Melissa was patient with me and helped bring my ideas to life. Melissa was incredibly professional and reassuring throughout the entire process. Not only that, but she was flexible and attended to my last minute floral needs with ease. We ordered all of our flowers from Frenchie's, including: bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, a garland, and loose stems. They turned out even better than I had expected, and we received numerous compliments throughout the night! I would recommend Melissa and Frenchie’s Florals to every Juneau bride… You won't regret it!

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Olyvia, you and Sam were such a dream to work with - from your kind and joyful personalities to the complete trust you placed in us to capture your floral vision! Thank you so much for working with us and honoring us with the chance to flower for you on your wedding day. Here's wishing you two a lifelime of love and joy together! - Melissa
    Susan E. Married on 07/05/2020

Daughters wedding

Our experience with Frenchie’s was amazing. The flower arrangements for our daughters wedding were breathtaking. We had sent an example picture of a bridal bouquet and Melissa matched and exceeded our expectations. Melissa was very accommodating and wonderful to work with.

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Susan! It was such a joy to be a part of your daughter's celebration, especially during times like these. We are so glad to hear that their wedding day was made even more memorable with our flowers.
  • Christine
    Christine H. Married on 06/06/2020

Our exceptional experience with Frenchie's Floral Studio

Frenchie's Floral Studio designed the flowers for our wedding on June 6, 2020 and they couldn't have been more perfect! We worked with Melissa throughout the process. Melissa communicated regularly and helped us dream up the gorgeous floral designs for our intimate wedding ceremony at Turner Lake. The last few months have been difficult for everyone, and even with the added hurdles, Melissa was 100% committed to making our big day super special. It felt like we were working with a friend. Her patience, kindness, and overall professionalism really shone through for the entire process. Our wedding plan changed significantly just a couple months before the big day, and the flexibility and exceptional service we received from Melissa took a lot of stress out of that change. Melissa made an effort to get to know John and I, and we truly felt that our wedding flowers were unique to us because of it. When I saw our flowers on our wedding day, I got all misty eyed - they were SO beautiful, and I knew that Melissa put her heart into designing them for us. You won't be disappointed with Frenchie's Floral Studio. Fresh, gorgeous flowers designed by great people. Thank you Melissa, for adding so much beauty and heart to our wedding day!

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Christine, you have successfully made me tear up while at work! It has honestly been such a complete joy and honor getting to know and work with you and John over the past year or so of wedding planning, even with all of the wild changes COVID threw at us! Thank you for being such an incredible, kind, and loving couple and for choosing us as your florist. Sending you both so much love as you start your married life together!

- Melissa
    Cristen F. Married on 09/13/2019

Great work

Loved my bouquet. Easy and fast to work with. Great service

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Cristen, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you were happy with your bouquet, and hope that you'll stop in and say "hello" at the studio if you're ever in Juneau for any future celebrating!
  • Bailee
    Bailee A. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing, attentive, flexible

I cannot say enough good things about this amazing shop. From the first moment they made me feel welcome. Everything was perfect and exactly how I planned. We were in constant contact. They were great about everything, being in our budget as well. And also very flexible when we had a sudden venue change, they even made us surprise corsages for all the aunts and my mother and sister in law to lift our spirits after the stressful couple days we had dealing with the venue change. They helped out so much. I would recommend this shop to anybody. Thank you Frenchies Floral!

Frenchie's Floral Studio's reply:

Bailee, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was such a total joy getting to know and work with you and your family, especially in the days leading up to your wedding. I know it was a stressful time with the venue change, but we were so glad to be there to help create magic with you and your other vendors. We wish you and Heston all the best in your life together!
    Ashton Q. Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Frenchie’s did an awesome job with my wedding reception flowers! Even with a very limited budget and several mismatched and oddly-shaped vases we gave her to fill, Melissa made gorgeous displays! They truly elevated our event and we are very thankful! Highly recommend Frenchie’s!
  • Olivia
    Olivia D. Married on 07/27/2019

Our Dream Wedding Florist!

We could not have been happier with Melissa & Frenchie's Florals doing our Wedding this past July! My husband is from Juneau, but we are living in LA, so most of our communication had to be long distance, but Melissa was so lovely and really worked tirelessly to give us the gorgeous and romantic florals that I had always wanted. When our Ceremony Venue didn't have an Altar, we worked together to come up with a plan that would work for our budget and allowed us to have a lush and beautiful altar piece with deep reds and pinks. It all came together perfectly, we received so many compliments throughout the day, and I frequently look back through the photos and am still so happy with how everything turned out. Melissa was incredibly patient throughout the whole process and provided very detailed responses and visuals for reference as things started to come together, I was so grateful for her expertise! I would highly recommend Frenchie's to any couple looking for an amazing Florist.