6601 E Skyhawk Circle, Wasilla, AK 99654 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Say Yes Wedding Officiant

Located in Wasilla, Alaska, Say Yes Wedding Officiant is a wedding planning and officiant company. Officiant Laura Wilson has garnered over 20 years of experience in hospitality and associate Kerry Quade is a certified celebrant and floral designer. Together, they delight in personalizing ceremonies for their cherished clients. Couples planning a destination wedding in remote and beautiful Southeast Alaska can avail of their guidance at every turn. From elopements and vow renewals to non-religious and interfaith celebrations, these professionals are on hand to realize your vision.

Say Yes Wedding Officiant offers a range of packages designed to meet the needs of every couple, details of which are unveiled upon reaching out to the team. Before the big day, you can avail of pre-marital counseling as part of your wedding journey. Whether you envisage exchanging vows in front of a large audience or in an intimate setting, they will strive to tailor their services to match your tastes. Laura and Kerry welcome self-composed vows and they are committed to curating custom events. In addition to officiating ceremonies, they provide a wealth of expertise when it comes to sourcing the perfect setting for saying ‘I do’. A snapshot of such locations includes coastal beaches, meadows, mountains, and a disused airplane hangar. Day-of coordination and planning services are also offered by this talented duo. For creative solutions that center on celebrating your love, Say Yes Wedding Officiant is on hand to help.

Follow Say Yes Wedding Officiant on
8974027529939931943 n 51 1061453 159569251686658

25 Reviews for Say Yes Wedding Officiant

• Kimberly

Kimberly Goneau · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Laura is so wonderful that I can't imagine our day without her!

Laura was so amazing to work with on our ceremony that I now consider her a friend. We had a simple elopement that was interrupted by a pesky pandemic. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to come to Alaska, but we made it! Laura was fabulous to provide vows to work from and was 100% encouraging of us to make everything personal to us...cut and paste other vows, add personal tidbits about each other etc. Laura is great at the details if you need to know what to do prior to get your ducks in a row and she files your paperwork afterward, so you don't have to worry about a thing. I cannot recommend Laura enough!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Say Yes Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kim! I deeply appreciate your review and also feel like we are friends. I'm so glad you and Joe stuck through the challenges of the pandemic and made you wedding ceremony and honeymoon in Alaska a dream come true!
  • Tori

Tori Johnson · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic and very easy to work with

Laura was amazing to work with! We changed our wedding plans a few times and she was extremely flexible and made the process seamless. She nailed our ceremony and made it feel so special. Thank you so much for being part of our day!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Say Yes Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tori,
    Thank you so much for your review. I know the final plan wasn't the original way you and Rick wanted your wedding day, however, it was so sweet on the porch. I loved being part of your special day. My best to you and Rick and may your life together be full of joy!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Say Yes Wedding Officiant Pricing

Say Yes Wedding Officiant Price Rates

Say Yes Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 40.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AK
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Say Yes Wedding Officiant

Laura  Wilson

Laura Wilson

Owner

Hello! I'm Laura, owner of Say Yes Alaska. I've been in the world of weddings and events for over twenty years now and becoming an officiant was one of the best decisions I could have added to my services for couples. I am a love junkie and feel so honored to be invited to stand with a couple during such an important part of their journey together. I am commited to working with you to make your ceremony personal and perfect for you on your wedding day. Many couples are planning their wedding from the lower 48 or other countries and planning a destination wedding can feel daunting. From the moment we begin working together I want you to know that I am here to answer any questions you have and that you feel taken care of in the best way possible.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6601 E Skyhawk Circle Wasilla, AK, 99654 See on map
    603-568-7849 (Phone number)
    Location of (Say Yes Wedding Officiant)