Say Yes Wedding Officiant

Wasilla, AK View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$275 Typical Price

Located in Wasilla, Alaska, Say Yes Wedding Officiant is a wedding planning and officiant company. Officiant Laura Wilson has garnered over 20 years of experience in hospitality and associate Kerry Quade is a certified celebrant and floral designer. Together, they delight in personalizing ceremonies for their cherished clients. Couples planning a destination wedding in remote and beautiful Southeast Alaska can avail of their guidance at every turn. From elopements and vow renewals to non-religious and interfaith celebrations, these professionals are on hand to realize your vision.

Say Yes Wedding Officiant offers a range of packages designed to meet the needs of every couple, details of which are unveiled upon reaching out to the team. Before the big day, you can avail of pre-marital counseling as part of your wedding journey. Whether you envisage exchanging vows in front of a large audience or in an intimate setting, they will strive to tailor their services to match your tastes. Laura and Kerry welcome self-composed vows and they are committed to curating custom events. In addition to officiating ceremonies, they provide a wealth of expertise when it comes to sourcing the perfect setting for saying ‘I do’. A snapshot of such locations includes coastal beaches, meadows, mountains, and a disused airplane hangar. Day-of coordination and planning services are also offered by this talented duo. For creative solutions that center on celebrating your love, Say Yes Wedding Officiant is on hand to help.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$40

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AK

What languages do you speak?

English

Melanie C. Getting married on 09/02/2022

Great experience

Laura was super helpful and willing to work with last minute changes. I would definitely recommend Laura to anyone!

Say Yes Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your review Melanie. Your words mean a great deal to me. Best wishes to you and Skyler in your future together.
    Laura
    Ken C. Married on 11/12/2021

Very Responsive, professional and personal

Kerry and Team were the best. We contacted them within a month of our wedding and they worked to get our dream day planned and they gave so many great recommendations to make it even better then we could have hoped for. They even took care of the finer and more confusing legal details that we didn't know how navigate. They were also very cost effective which was a bonus!

Say Yes Wedding Officiant's reply:

Ken, thank you so very much for your review! We loved being a part of your wedding day and wish you and your new wife a lifetime of love and adventures together!!!
    Theresa S. Married on 10/09/2021

Our elopement with Say Yes Alaska

My husband and I recently eloped in Hatcher Pass, Alaska. We were fortunate enough to have found Laura Wilson of Say Yes Alaska to officiate our wedding ceremony. Laura was amazing throughout every step of our adventure, from the first steps of the planning process, to sending us on our honeymoon and life together. Throughout the experience, Laura communicated with competent professionalism and authentic friendliness. She recommended the breathtaking spot where we were married, she explained what we needed to do to get our license and she filed it after our marriage, and she recommend experiences and accommodations before and after our wedding day. Laura coordinated with a florist, photographer, and witnesses so that my husband and I were able to focus our attention and energy on one another and our happiness. Laura took the time to get to know us before the big day, and we felt like we were married by a friend. She had many conversations with us before our wedding day so she could alleviate any stress and personalize our experience. Laura inquired about our vision for the ceremony. Then she drafted a ceremony, sent it to us for feedback, applied our requested changes, and sent us a second draft. All of the energy that Laura put into this process made our ceremony feel perfectly unique. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted: magical, fun, and laid back. Laura even surprised us with some special touches that made our day unforgettable. It is difficult to find the words that to describe how highly we recommend Laura and Say Yes Alaska. We are forever grateful for her services.

Theresa,
    Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. I greatly appreciate the time it took you to write this. It was such a pleasure to be included as a vendor on your wedding day. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Jason leading up to your wedding date and meeting you and and getting you hitched that day. It was beautiful and magical and I wish you and Jason a fabulous journey through life together as husband and wife! My best to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Laura  Wilson
Laura Wilson
Owner

Hello! I'm Laura, owner of Say Yes Alaska. I've been in the world of weddings and events for over twenty years now and becoming an officiant was one of the best decisions I could have added to my services for couples. I am a love junkie and feel so honored to be invited to stand with a couple during such an important part of their journey together. I am commited to working with you to make your ceremony personal and perfect for you on your wedding day. Many couples are planning their wedding from the lower 48 or other countries and planning a destination wedding can feel daunting. From the moment we begin working together I want you to know that I am here to answer any questions you have and that you feel taken care of in the best way possible.

6601 E Skyhawk Circle Wasilla, AK, 99654
603-568-7849
Location of (Say Yes Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding