Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Keros Entertainment

Exceptional DJ's | Exceptional Musicians

Keros Entertainment provides exceptional music for events and weddings specializing in DJ's and live performance. Our credentials include appearances on TLC's Four Weddings in which we won our episode "...And A Bacon Bar", performances at Lincoln Center in NYC with both the Boston Ballet and New York City Ballet, spotlights in the Boston Globe, as well as dozens of performances at elite events and weddings throughout greater New England. We have garnered a reputation as a company built on quality over quantity and stay small so we can deliver at the highest level each and every time.

P: 617-487-8807

Liability Insurance (1)
Microphones (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Thank you Clayton for adding beautiful music at my wedding. You gave great advice and informed me about so many things that made all the difference. The string quartet sounded amazing during my ceremony and I even got to walk down the aisle to a song they didn’t know. Each step of the way, Keros always made it easy. We can’t thank you enough!

Profile Picture Claire , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

DJ Omari & keros strings were amazing at our wedding!! The string quartet arrived early, set up and played beautifully! It MADE our ceremony! All the guests commented on how lovely the music was and I got to walk down the aisle to my favorite song, Canon in D! DJ Omari was perfect and the dancing was nonstop. Thank you so much for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Amanda , 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We want to thank you so much for being a big part in our special day!!! As we told you the first time we ever talked, besides the dress it was about the music!!! I was so pleased with dj Omari and the string trio, the flow and most of all the professionalism! Everyone had a wonderful time and we did not want the night to end. We all have talked about how great your company is and I have received so many compliments from family and friends! We cannot thank you enough!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/22/17, 1 Review