Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number

About Kenzie Shores Photography

I have always been passionate about my work and life, but ever since my children came along, the way I view everything in life, including weddings and portraits has changed dramatically, for the better. I try to capture every wedding the way I would like to see my childrens wedding photos. Every portrait session I photograph is just like the photos I have framed around my home. The memories, the timelessness, the family and friends who were there. The emotion. I want it all, and I want it for you. I am looking forward to hearing from you and being a part of such a wonderful time in your life.

Schedule

6kenzieshoresphotography
12kenzieshoresphotography

36 Reviews for Kenzie Shores Photography

Chelsea · Married on 07/29/2016

We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Kenzie for our engagement photos! Her ability to capture the beauty of us within our surroundings so effortlessly was truly inspiring. Kenzie made us feel completely comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire shoot. And of course, we can't say enough about how wonderful our pictures turned out! The only downside is having to make the tough decision of which picture to use for our Save the Dates! Thank you so much Kenzie!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Anikka · Married on 06/25/2016

I can not say enough amazing things about Kenzie! We are a lesbian couple and she made us feel comfortable and relaxed! I completely messed up our scheduled date and we arrived 24 hours earlier than our appointment. When I called Kenzie she dropped what she was doing and made it to our shoot in 10 minutes!! So really there should be a 10 star option for flexibility. All of our pictures are stunning and she beautifully captured our personalities. I would absolutely use her again and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2016

Kenzie is absolutely amazing. She is so down-to-earth and fun to work with. I am not particularly comfortable in front of cameras, but just working with her on our engagement photos made me absolutely confident that she would be perfect on our wedding day. The day of our wedding, she was punctual and captured some great shots of us getting ready. Her second shooter was just awesome as well. Both of them, teaming up with our videographer had some incredibly creative shot ideas. Her use of lighting made the pictures come out so natural and beautiful. Everyone keeps telling me those photos belong in a bridal magazine!

Her team went way above and beyond, when my videographer had medical issues that required him to leave the reception slightly early. Without missing a beat, both photographers grabbed the video cameras and set them up to capture our toasts, cake cutting, and the rest of the reception. If it weren't for them, I probably would have been in tears on my wedding day. For that, I am forever grateful!!

When we got our photos back, I was so unbelievably thrilled, because she had so perfectly captured our wedding day just as I remembered it. I can't even decide which ones I want to hang on the wall, because so many of the hundreds of photos she gave us are just so incredible.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Kenzie Shores Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Sunshine City Films
    Sunshine City Films Wedding Videographers

We are wedding videographers and had the opportunity to film alongside Kenzie at a wedding this summer. She was an absolute joy to work with! Kenzie is kind, down-to-earth, and a gifted photographer. Weddings can be hectic events but Kenzie was so calm and organized, which helped the whole day run smoothly. We highly recommend Kenzie to anyone and hope to work with her again soon!

• DunnRight Video & Films
    DunnRight Video & Films Wedding Videographers

Kenzie is a very talented and gifted photographer with an artistic eye that captures those special moments.

• Isla Del Sol Yacht & Country Club
    Isla Del Sol Yacht & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Kenzie Shores Photography are true professionals with a discerning eye.... easy to get along with and very aware of keeping to timelines to keep an event flowing smoothly. A welcome vendor at this club!!

• Saint Petersburg, 33713 See on map