DunnRight Video & Films

DunnRight Video & Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DunnRight Video & Films

Cinematic Feature Wedding Films

We offer HIgh Definition Wedding Films. We will capture your day in a creative and innovative style to showcase your own Wedding Movie, starring YOU!

Our packages are customized to meet your needs and budget.  You may see our sample Wedding Films on our website. Please contact us for a free consultation and let us helpl you tell your story

We have been in business for 8 years.  Over the years we have learned one important truth.  Everyone has an interesting story to tell.  Our job is to ask the right questions so that we can learn what is important to you, what made you fall in love, what makes you laugh, and what brings meaning to your life.

We try to learn as much as we can about our clients.  That way, when we are filming on the most important day of your life, we already know your story.  Now we are filming the happy ending.

Your love story will be edited in a story telling Feature Wedding Film.  It's your life, and we want everyone to learn just how great you are and what made this day so special.

Give us a call or email us so we can show you how to make your wedding day a memory you'll want to watch again and again.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow DunnRight Video & Films on

5 Reviews for DunnRight Video & Films

Brents work is beautiful, he is an amazing artist with his vision and what he captures. I never thought I would find such an amazing videographer for such a great price and a true professional. HIRE HIM NOW!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brent did an AMAZING job taking video of our wedding.
We didn't even notice he was there, yet he caught ALL of our special, intimate, and exciting moments on film.
Brent was professional, patient, timely, and knows his job well – from editing the footage, to adding the perfect music
His editing of our wedding video exceeded my expectations!
Each time I watch our highlight reel, it brings tears to my eyes.
Having a video of your wedding allows you to re-live the moments over and over again!
I highly recommend Brent!

Profile Picture Tamar, 2/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The finished product was way beyond our expectations! A wonderfully professional operation on every front. Thank you, Brent, and DunnRight!

Profile Picture Greg, 11/9/08, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1331863134518 justmarriedthumbsupyamitim

Free Photobook with our High Definition Packages

Redeem In-Store
Select any of our High Defintion packages and receive a free photo book with photos taken directly from your High Definition Wedding Film. You will also receive a CD with all the original photos to keep.
#WW5f24575afc5207bc

4 ENDORSEMENTS
DunnRight Videos produce the best videos in the market! ...I know, ihave seen them and worked with them.

True Professionals!

DunnRight's team is always a pleasure! Professional and flexible... we love working with them.

Brent is an amazing videographer! We worked together at The Palmetto Club and I could tell right away he was one of the upper tiered videographers. He mentioned something to me about cinemavision and HD at weddings. Right then I knew he was a major cut above all those typical videographers who have bright lights, stand in the way, kill the dancefloor and alot of times miss out on the action. My brides all have said my demo video was awesome. All because of Mr Dunn!!!!

Largo, FL 33770   See On Map