Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Sunshine City Films

We create cinematic, documentary-style wedding highlight films set to amazing music.

Follow Sunshine City Films on

screen shot 2016 06 13 at 12 37 42 am

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Sunshine City Films

David · Married on 01/14/2017

Awesome video. I'm so glad we decided to get a video and I'm extra glad we went with Sunshine City. Book them without hesitation.

Stephen · Married on 10/22/2016

Brianna and Matt, with Sunshine City Films, were incredibly professional and made us feel very comfortable in their efforts to document our wedding day. The SCF team were everything we could've asked for from a video team, and more. Having them act as professionals when necessary and as just another special guest when suitable made our day that more amazing. Due to health issues in the family the SCF team worked to deliver our wedding video under a time crunch in an effort to provide the sick family member an opportunity to experience the wedding. This was a testament to the company that we enlisted, as well as the relationship that they provide to their clients. Not only did we receive an unforgettable wedding video that we've already watched several times and shared several times more, but they over delivered in providing us with stills to be added to our stock of photos from the wedding. I've already recommended SCF to multiple people and will continue to do so.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/16/2016

Early on, I wasn't too sure that I wanted a wedding video. But after seeing samples of Sunshine City Films' work, I couldn't help but think that I'd be missing out on having one and would regret it later if we didn't ask them to be our videographers. I worked hard to adjust our budget just to fit it in, but it was so worth it! My husband says he's glad that we have the video, even though he didn't want one to begin with. The quality of the video was beyond our expectations and they caught memories that we can watch again and again!

Sunshine City Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Katogenic Photography
    Katogenic Photography Wedding Photographers

Brianna and Matt from Sunshine City Films are great to work with and their quality of video production is absolutely outstanding. Highly recommended!

• Tee Lynn Photography
    Tee Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing team!!! Enjoyed working alongside Sunshine City Films for a recent wedding! They were professional, kind and their work is phenomenal!! I would highly recommend them to my clients!

• Lakeside Ranch