Sunshine City Films

Saint Petersburg, FL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

We create cinematic, documentary-style wedding highlight films set to amazing music.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

3,000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    David Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Awesome video. I'm so glad we decided to get a video and I'm extra glad we went with Sunshine City. Book them without hesitation.
    Stephen Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brianna and Matt, with Sunshine City Films, were incredibly professional and made us feel very comfortable in their efforts to document our wedding day. The SCF team were everything we could've asked for from a video team, and more. Having them act as professionals when necessary and as just another special guest when suitable made our day that more amazing. Due to health issues in the family the SCF team worked to deliver our wedding video under a time crunch in an effort to provide the sick family member an opportunity to experience the wedding. This was a testament to the company that we enlisted, as well as the relationship that they provide to their clients. Not only did we receive an unforgettable wedding video that we've already watched several times and shared several times more, but they over delivered in providing us with stills to be added to our stock of photos from the wedding. I've already recommended SCF to multiple people and will continue to do so.
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Early on, I wasn't too sure that I wanted a wedding video. But after seeing samples of Sunshine City Films' work, I couldn't help but think that I'd be missing out on having one and would regret it later if we didn't ask them to be our videographers. I worked hard to adjust our budget just to fit it in, but it was so worth it! My husband says he's glad that we have the video, even though he didn't want one to begin with. The quality of the video was beyond our expectations and they caught memories that we can watch again and again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Skyewater Photo and Film Skyewater Photo and Film Wedding Photographers

Brianna and Matt from Sunshine City Films are great to work with and their quality of video production is absolutely outstanding. Highly recommended!

Tee Lynn Photography Tee Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing team!!! Enjoyed working alongside Sunshine City Films for a recent wedding! They were professional, kind and their work is phenomenal!! I would highly recommend them to my clients!

Lakeside Ranch Lakeside Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Amazing to work with!!!

Saint Petersburg, 33703
Location of (Sunshine City Films)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding