Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Kendralla Photography

My slogan, capturing life's memories one click at a time isn't just a catchy phrase but is how I feel about photography. Life happens very quick and the memories I capture with the camera will be treasures for future generations. I cherish every event, portrait session, or wedding that I photograph as a privilege and honor understanding the images I take are history in the making. Maybe only for your family but it is your history. Every laugh, tear, and fun moment are treasures for not only this generation but generations to come.

Combining photography and video clips of your special day into a hybrid multimedia treasure for you to share with your family and friends is only one service we provide to every wedding client. Additionally, I offer heirloom wedding albums, a guest book designed for your and your guests from your engagement session as a keepsake for you. Since the photographer is involved with many aspects of your wedding day it is imperative they understand the dynamics of "family". Over the past 15 years, I have photographed hundreds of families and with two grown daughters who have family/children of their own, I know that family memories are very important to us and you.

Thank you for viewing!

Photos 32 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

4 Reviews for Kendralla Photography

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2016

Frank and his team of photographers were amazing. Frank showed up the day of our rehearsal and captured nice moments with the entire bridal party, and was there early the day of the wedding to get all of the prep work prior to taking our pictures. He made sure he had enough photographers to capture everyone, and they made our special day truly amazing. He shared pictures with us as he took, and let us have sneak peaks prior to him sending us our beautiful pictures shortly after the wedding. We highly recommend Frank for whatever special occasion you are trying to capture.

Sent on 11/08/2016

marsha · Married on 06/20/2015

Before our youngest daughter was engaged, I attended two weddings that Frank Kendrella was the photographer and was highly impressed with his work and the host/hostess of those weddings could not speak highly enough of Frank Kendrella photography. There was no question who the wedding photographer would be for our daughters wedding. I did research and he was quite reasonable. The week of the wedding we had to change the ceremony venue twice (due to flooding at the outdoor sights), and Frank Kendrella was above accomadating these changes, going to each sight as it changed to make sure of the lighting and what filters he would need. I am exceptionally please with Frank Kendrella photography that anyone researching for a wedding photographer can call me at 724-728-9128 and leave a message, I will let you know how pleased I am. if the ratings are 5 stars I give Frank Kendrella photography 10 stars.

sincerely

Marsha Guerrieri

Sent on 07/19/2015

Kendralla Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was an honor to be part of your families day and share in the joy, laughter, and love!

:D
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/29/2012

Frank went above and beyond to capture our day! From the time he spent sitting down with me to plan out our day, to the long day he spent with us. From 9am to 11pm, he was there to capture every important detail. Our photos are beautiful and he had them to me before we left for our honeymoon, which was three days after the wedding! I definitely recommend him...you will not regret your decision!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Kendralla Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2695
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Otto Productions Wedding DJs

Hello, This is Frank from Otto Productions; over the years I have met many professional wedding vendors. Dr. Frank is one of the best photographers in Pittsburgh and Western PA. I use many of his photos for advertising. We share similar values in how we care for our clients before and after their weddings. I am always expecting baby portraits from shared past clients with “Photo by Dr Frank” in the email. His use of lighting, editing skills, and his ’Eye’ will make your wedding memories last a lifetime and be viewed as your first heirloom for your ‘future’ family. Take a look at his website for examples of his art: www.kendrallaphotography.com Frank Gloor Otto Productions www.djotto.com

• Beaver Falls, 15010 See on map
    Location of (Kendralla Photography)