Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Otto Productions

“Planning + Creativity = Fun”: is the one sure way to make your day all that it can be!

Wedding DJ Pittsburgh

We Believe

Pittsburgh Weddings are life changing celebrations that should be FUN and create great memories. Together we can take your dreams beyond your expectations by personalization, planning, and creative ideas If you need and want your wedding to be FUN and Unforgettable contact us NOW, before your date is taken

Otto Productions DJ service is a professional disc jockey service located in North Pittsburgh near Cranberry.

Our goal is to have your wedding day be memorable and exceptional.  I can and will do several things to make your wedding memorable, elegant, and just how you have planned it.  Having both sets of family and friends at your event is going to require an Emcee/Dj, who will handle the order of events and assist you as much or as little as you need.  This is the reason I always bring a professional wedding assistant with me to every wedding.

“Planning Plus Creativity = Fun”   The only way to accomplish this is to get to know both of you, and learn about your family and wedding party.

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

MC (3)
Microphones (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)

If you are looking for a DJ that is attentive to detail then Otto Productions is the DJ to book! I could not be more happy with our choice. Frank helped us so much and thought of things that we did not think of. He kept people on the dance floor and was professional! His assistant Amber was fantastic. So many people complemented that she carried my plate for me in the buffet line so that I did not get anything on my dress. She got me and my bridal party drinks throughout the night. Thank you Frank & Amber!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Uplighting

Frank & Tara from Otto Productions and Pittsburgh Event Lighting were excellent! They help me plan everything from start to finish. They made the planning easy with the on-line planner. Our guests raved about the great music and the lighting was awesome! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ and the best lighting in the Burgh!

Profile Picture User5583365, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

I was very nervous to pick a DJ and was still unsure of Frank when we booked him. He was not very organized when we met in person or talked on the phone. However, his lighting for the reception was fantastic and he was very knowledgeable when it came to the wedding reception outline/timeframe. He had an online music programmer where you and your significant other can choose priority songs and songs that you do not want played at the reception. He did play many other songs that I didn't even think of, which had everyone up and moving.

**The reason he does not get a 5 is because he messed up my name! Yes, the BRIDES name... not only once at the rehearsal, but once at the reception. I will never forget that. I was very upset and embarrassed.

His assistant, Tara, was WONDERFUL! She made sure that me and my husband always had a drink or whatever we needed. She carried my plates so I didn't get anything on my dress since we had stations. Tara also took pictures throughout the night to capture moments that we would like to share before receiving the pictures from our photographer, which was a big bonus. She is a true asset.

Profile Picture Shauna , 10/17/15, 8 Reviews

32 Photos

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Otto Productions is the sister company for Pittsburgh Event Lighting

I appreciate every opportunity we have to work with Frank Gloor from Otto Productions. Our wedding couples can be assured that their reception will run smoothly and the dance floor will be packed. Frank goes above and beyond to take great care of wedding couples, their families and guests. I highly recommend Otto Productions. Ben Bonilla Golden Image Photography www.pittsburghweddingphotographer.com

I met Frank a few years ago at a wedding reception and immediately was impressed by his professionalism, skill, and ability to keep guests dancing and enjoying themselves. He does an amazing job in creating a romantic atmosphere with accent and spot lighting. His professionalism is evident during the bridal party entrance and throughout the night in music selection and his mannerism. In addition, Frank has an assistant to keep the wedding party, guests, and vendors informed, ensuring an on-time event schedule. Since then, we have worked together at many events and I continue to recommend him highly to anyone who is in need of a DJ. www.djotto.com {-} 'dr Frank' - Kendralla Photography - www.kendrallaphotography.com

Events