Otto Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • Sirimione
    Sirimione Married on 05/31/2022

DJ for our wedding

Frank was the DJ for our wedding and was so nice, easy to work with, and listened to exactly what we wanted for our wedding music. Highly recommend his services!
  • Martin
    Martin Married on 05/03/2022

great experience

It was a great experience having your team capture my daughter’s wedding proposal. The photographer creativity and talent made it an unforgettable moment. I recommend your photography team for any event.
    Sarah K. Married on 02/04/2019

Overall we felt very comfortable throughout the entire process

Overall we felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. On the first night, the DJ was already there at the time promised, equipment was fully set up, and he ready to go. They listen to everything you need and want. I highly recommend Otto Productions - Pittsburgh Wedding DJ for your wedding or any other venue.
    Maria D. Married on 12/27/2018

Always great working with Otto Productions

Always great working with Otto Productions - Pittsburgh Wedding DJ! With their attention to detail and willingness to work hard to take care of the needs of their clients, Frank always loves acting as support for their events.
    Roger F. Married on 11/29/2018

He did a great job

He did a great job of reading the tone of the event and providing the appropriate musical ambiance for the moment. I would recommend this DJ to anyone hosting a Wedding or Event!
    David P. Married on 11/15/2018

great party

Otto Productions team made our event what it was. The music and visual affects are so fun and engaging and turned a stuffy corporate environment into a great party vibe! Very helpful and flexible staff.
    Monica A. Married on 11/08/2018

Otto Productions is amazing

Otto Productions is amazing! They were there from the very beginning to assist me in selecting the perfect venue for my event saving me time and money! I highly recommend them to any one and every one looking to book an event, from corporate to social. Thank you Otto Productions Team for all your help!
    David P. Married on 10/10/2018

wonderful company

I’ve had the pleasure of using this wonderful company twice and my photographs are beautiful! They are a pleasure to work with and fairly priced! Highly recommended!!!
  • Arnel
    Arnel Married on 08/21/2018

Very professional

Very professional and comfortable to work with. He exceeded my expectations! Loved the pictures! Looking forward to use Leo for any future events.
    Rossella Married on 03/01/2018

He played music all of our guests enjoyed

Frank was awesome! He played music all of our guests enjoyed. We got feedback throughout the night about the DJ being on point all night! Highly recommend them!
    Alexis Married on 01/11/2018

Otto Productions is the best of the best

Otto Productions is the best of the best. These guys know their stuff about weddings. If you have questions that aren't related to DJ they are able to point you in the right direction and even help save you money !
    Anne Married on 01/07/2018

We were impressed

We hired Otto Productions for our special day. From day one, we were impressed how professional and creative they were. Thank again for their amazing service ! Highly recommend everyone to contact Otto Productions for your wedding needs !
    Catriona Married on 01/02/2018

Otto Productions is an amazing photographer.

Otto Productions is an amazing photographer. He is very professional and friendly. Took care of our wedding & pictures came out amazing. We couldn't have asked for better. Highly recommended for your event!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 09/09/2017
    If you are looking for a DJ that is attentive to detail then Otto Productions is the DJ to book! I could not be more happy with our choice. Frank helped us so much and thought of things that we did not think of. He kept people on the dance floor and was professional! His assistant Amber was fantastic. So many people complemented that she carried my plate for me in the buffet line so that I did not get anything on my dress. She got me and my bridal party drinks throughout the night. Thank you Frank & Amber!
    Richard Married on 07/30/2017

quality production

I am very impressed with your service. Will definitely use again.
    Anthony Married on 06/05/2017

Awesome DJ

We had a great experience with him and would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a DJ for your wedding.
    Nanci Married on 05/03/2017

great experience

I would definitely recommend Otto Productions to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding. . Thank you
    Robert Married on 04/05/2017

Highly professional service

We had numerous compliments from our guests during and after our wedding on how great the music was and the flow of how he played it. My wife and I encourage anyone who is looking for a top of the line DJ for their event to use Otto Productions.
    David Married on 04/26/2016

Super quick and efficient service

Super quick and efficient service. I recommend this place highly and I will go back if I need the service.:)
  • User2408424 2+ years ago
    Frank & Tara from Otto Productions and Pittsburgh Event Lighting were excellent! They help me plan everything from start to finish. They made the planning easy with the on-line planner. Our guests raved about the great music and the lighting was awesome! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ and the best lighting in the Burgh!
  • User2402599 2+ years ago
    Frank is awesome. From start to finish, he killed it. The one thing my husband and I wanted was a good party and he delivered. We had some difficulties with our venue and his performance helped everyone overlook the mishap. Our wedding would not have been what it was (an amazing time and party) Thank you Frank & Jessica!! You made our day everything we dreamed about and more.

We are so glad we went with the up-lighting and monogram. It added the excitement and helped our photographer get the great photos we now have. Our guest could not stop talking about how much better the hall looked with the up lights.
  • User2395041 2+ years ago
    We met with Frank from Otto Productions / Pittsburgh Event Lighting and hired him that day. He was fantastic with all of his ideas and how to make our wedding unique. He actually interviewed us so that he could get to know us for who we are, and what is important in our relationship and how we imagined our big day.

Our big day went off without a hitch, expect for me backing into neighbors car. The lighting was spectacular and everyone danced and had a great time. His assistant, Tara gave us great pictures at the end of the night we could put on-line right away. It was the best freebie ever.
  • User1985810 2+ years ago
    BEST DJ EVER! Frank and Tara are a great team. He reads the crowd perfectly and had everyone dancing ALL NIGHT LONG, no one wanted to leave! Even my new husband who does NOT dance was up on the dance floor all night! We had a blast and he played the BEST music. The sound quality was amazing, not too loud for the older folks but loud enough for us dancers....He also did my ceremony music PERFECTLY and all of our special songs and cake cutting/garter toss etc. without a hitch. HIGHLY recommended!
  • katie
    Katie Married on 10/07/2014

loved my experience

Totally loved my experience with Otto Productions! They were recommended to me an I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family as well! Very caring, attentive, and fast!! :)
  • User1983498 2+ years ago
    Working with Otto Productions was a stress-free experience from start to finish. The process of booking for our wedding day was simple and no fuss. Tara was great with our guests, kept everything organized and gave us a disc of photos for us with all of the pictures of our friends and family having fun throughout the night. Our DJ, Frank was beyond impressive. He was professional both during the planning process and day of. He answered all of our questions, guided us through anything we weren't sure about, and made sure he knew what we wanted on our big day. At the wedding, Tara and Frank checked on us frequently, led us through all the details we had previously planned, and most importantly...he made sure everyone had a great time. So many of our guests commented on how they couldn't even sit down because every song he played made them want to get out there and dance more! He has an amazing talent for what he does, and we were so happy to have him with us. We will refer everyone we know. Ask for Frank and Tara when you book!