54 N Academy St., Glassboro, NJ 08028 Map · Phone number

About Ken Martinez MUA

Hello! My name is Ken Martinez. I am a professional make-up artist with 4 years under my belt. My passion for makeup started in my high school art classes. I loved to draw and paint and decided to try “painting” on a face/canvas. A couple months into it and I decided to continue with make-up and loved it ever since! I am a self-taught artist and worked with MAC Cosmetics for 4 years. I specialize in beauty make-up from Bridal to Editorial/Runway and Special FX. I also do special event make-up ranging from Proms/Dances, Sweet Sixteens/Quinceañeras and Film/TV.

Make-up for me has always been about making you feel YOUR best and enhancing YOUR inner and outer beauty!

Thank you for visiting my profile and I hope you keep me in mind for your big day!

Follow Ken Martinez MUA on

Ken Martinez MUA 5
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Wright · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazing Trial!

Not knowing much about makeup I was ready to go with the 1st person I had a trial with. I thought as long as it looked ok that would be good enough. My MOH however, pointed me in the direction of Ken. I am so thankful she did. Ken was very kind and professional and he listened to me about what I wanted and I didn't feel badgered when he offered suggestions. When my face was finished I felt so emotional, I could see my wedding day, me in a my dress, walking down the aisle and I didn't get that feeling with the 1st trial. Thank you for making me feel like a super model!

Ken Martinez MUA 6
    Ken Martinez MUA 7
    Sent on 06/21/2019

Jasmin C · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing!

Ken is exactly what you need to make your wedding day feel stress free. Punctuality is so important to me not only was he early but he was ready to go as soon ash walked through the door. He took time on each of my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother in law. He even made time to work in my two cousins who were on their way to Sephora to get their makeup done. He matched each look with each personality while keeping us in the same wedding. I never felt so beautiful and attended to. He was absolutely one of the highlights of my wedding. If you want to look elegant and sexy Ken does it, with ease!

Ken Martinez MUA 8
    Ken Martinez MUA 9
    Ken Martinez MUA 10
    Ken Martinez MUA 11
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Hamida · Married on 08/06/2018

Ken was very welcoming and kind. He got into depth of discovering exactly the kind of look I wanted to go for and executed the entire makeover perfectly. I was so impressed with the finish look because I am a very picky person when it comes to getting my makeup done by others. Hands down one of the most talented artist I ever went too. Blending skills on level 100.
    for sure recommend him.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ken Martinez MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 90.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Gym
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Group Discounts
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 54 N Academy St. Glassboro, NJ, 08028 See on map