Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kelsey Nelson Photography

I have always loved the magic of capturing my favorite moments in time, and it is truly a dream to do the same for you on such a significant day. My hope is for your wedding images to forever be a beautiful reminder of the love between you and your spouse and the promise you made to one another.

Follow Kelsey Nelson Photography on

Kelsey Nelson Photography 6
Kelsey Nelson Photography 7

Kathleen · Married on 03/02/2019

Memories for a lifetime!

We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Kelsey Nelson for our engagement and wedding photos. Kelsey is so sweet, professional and talented! She was with us every step of the way through planning and provided awesome guidance. My husband and I aren't ones to enjoy being in the spotlight, but Kelsey made us feel so comfortable and like we weren't even being photographed. When we received our pictures our jaws dropped!! Not only did she pose us perfectly for formal shots, but she captured all of the candid moments that truly showed our personalities. Her photography style is so incredibly light and romantic- exactly what we wanted. Kelsey is a true artist and captured our day beautifully. We now have photos to match the memories we know we'll cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 12
  • ryann

ryann · Married on 11/10/2018

couldn't be happier

My husband and I hired Kelsey because we loved her style! We live in South Florida and flew up to NC to do our engagement shoot with her and it couldn't have gone better. She posed us perfectly so we didn't look too posed but didn't look like we were awkwardly just standing there either. By the time of our wedding the then very pregnant Kelsey handled our rowdy crew like a true pro. We really couldn't have asked for anything more and we LOVE our pictures!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 13
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 14
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 15
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 16
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 17

Kelsey Davey · Married on 10/19/2018

Dream Photographer

Kelsey came highly recommended by our venue and we couldn’t have been happier to have her as part of our wedding! She is very quick to respond to emails and had our engagement photos and bridal portraits back to us within a week! We loved getting to know her during our engagement photos and bridal portraits! She made my husband and I feel at ease during our engagement photos. For my bridal portraits I had them done at my childhood home and they came out beautiful! I will cherish them for years to come! On the day of our wedding Kelsey made sure we got all the photos we wanted while keeping on schedule! She sent us sneak peaks just three days after our wedding which we loved and we can’t wait to see the rest!! Kelsey is very talented and a gem to work with!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Award

Kelsey Nelson Photography Pricing

Kelsey Nelson Photography Price Rates

Kelsey Nelson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Paisley and Pearl Events
    Paisley and Pearl Events Wedding Planners

I loved working with Kesley and would highly recommend her! She is professional and organized. She kept a smile on and a positive attitude throughout the evening, even when it was freezing cold outside. She was flexible with timing and operated in an efficient manner to make up for any lost time during the pre-ceremony photographs. She knew the family members' names and had her list of necessary photographs requested by the couple in order to keep the clients on task. The clients were very happy with the turnover time for edited photos and the fact that she sent them a preview photo within the first few days. Her work is amazing! I could tell she really loves what she does and made it easy for everyone involved to enjoy the process.

• Cary, 27513 See on map