Kelsey Nelson Photography Reviews

Kelsey Nelson Photography 6
Kelsey Nelson Photography 7

Kathleen · Married on 03/02/2019

Memories for a lifetime!

We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Kelsey Nelson for our engagement and wedding photos. Kelsey is so sweet, professional and talented! She was with us every step of the way through planning and provided awesome guidance. My husband and I aren't ones to enjoy being in the spotlight, but Kelsey made us feel so comfortable and like we weren't even being photographed. When we received our pictures our jaws dropped!! Not only did she pose us perfectly for formal shots, but she captured all of the candid moments that truly showed our personalities. Her photography style is so incredibly light and romantic- exactly what we wanted. Kelsey is a true artist and captured our day beautifully. We now have photos to match the memories we know we'll cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 12
  • ryann

ryann · Married on 11/10/2018

couldn't be happier

My husband and I hired Kelsey because we loved her style! We live in South Florida and flew up to NC to do our engagement shoot with her and it couldn't have gone better. She posed us perfectly so we didn't look too posed but didn't look like we were awkwardly just standing there either. By the time of our wedding the then very pregnant Kelsey handled our rowdy crew like a true pro. We really couldn't have asked for anything more and we LOVE our pictures!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 13
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 14
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 15
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 16
    Kelsey Nelson Photography 17

Kelsey Davey · Married on 10/19/2018

Dream Photographer

Kelsey came highly recommended by our venue and we couldn’t have been happier to have her as part of our wedding! She is very quick to respond to emails and had our engagement photos and bridal portraits back to us within a week! We loved getting to know her during our engagement photos and bridal portraits! She made my husband and I feel at ease during our engagement photos. For my bridal portraits I had them done at my childhood home and they came out beautiful! I will cherish them for years to come! On the day of our wedding Kelsey made sure we got all the photos we wanted while keeping on schedule! She sent us sneak peaks just three days after our wedding which we loved and we can’t wait to see the rest!! Kelsey is very talented and a gem to work with!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2018

Kelsey is the best! Every moment with Kelsey- from our first FT phone call, to the last photo of the night, was a breeze. Kelsey was responsive and flexible- we were not local so she was especially understanding of some time and travel restraints we had. We appreciated her ability to help us with poses, but also capture the natural and unscripted moments as well. We love her style of soft and romantic photography, and with two brides, we both felt beautiful in her pictures. Kelsey works hard and we absolutely are grateful for her eye for detail!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 10/05/2018

The absolute best!

When we started looking for photographers, I knew it was going to be an important decision because after your wedding day you really only walk away with two things- your husband and your photos. We had been told time and time again that your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye so we wanted to have photos that would capture the day and the moments we missed. Kelsey delivered that and then some. We found Kelsey through our venue's (Melrose Knitting Mill) preferred vendor list. There is a reason she is on there- her work is phenomenal and she is very familiar with the venue and how to make the space and bridal party shine. From start to finish, Kelsey was amazing to work with. We first met her at her in home office and immediately clicked right away. She was organized throughout the entire process and was top of all communication. She remembered things from our story of how we met and even sent us a little avocado card during the months when we were planning to check in on us. I think it is important to have someone who notices and pays attention to the details and that's what Kelsey did. Kelsey took the vision we had and brought it to reality and even made sure we captured all the photos with various family members we wanted along the way. It was a pure joy to work with Kelsey and her laid back and even keeled temperament put myself and the rest of the bridal party at ease during the entire process. I highly recommend booking Kelsey and having her capture your special day. Her photos are truly amazing and are something we will treasure forever!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

Of all the vendors we chose for our wedding, my husband and I agree that Kelsey was the best. We would book her again in a heartbeat! She is extremely talented and puts her heart into her work, and it shows! Our wedding pictures are absolutely incredible - I had such a hard time choosing favorites that our house is now covered with framed wedding pictures! After I posted the pictures on Facebook, I had friends and relatives calling me just to tell me how beautiful the pictures are and asking for printed copies.
    Kelsey was so easy to work with. My husband and I live in Nashville, TN, so we had our initial meeting with Kelsey via Skype. The first time we really spent time together was to take my bridal portraits, and Kelsey immediately put me at ease. She made me feel confident and beautiful, and she had the stunning pictures in my inbox within 48 hours. On our wedding day, Kelsey wrangled my husband's enormous extended family with ease so that we got through family, bridal party, and couple pictures in less than an hour. The rest of the day, she blended in so that we could just celebrate and enjoy while trusting her to capture all of the important moments. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2016

Kelsey did an AMAZING job!! We worked with her on proposal/engagement pictures, bridal portraits and on our wedding day. She is so sweet and down to earth and works with what we wanted as well. Everyone keeps raving about how well the pictures turned out!! The wedding day she captured everything we wanted and more. So thankful to have had her as our photographer through the whole wedding process!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Dianna · Married on 09/17/2016

Kelsey is an amazing photographer! Her work made me (and my family) cry happy tears. She has an eye that cannot be taught. She skillfully and artfully captures emotions and feelings in her gorgeous photography. She is the sweetest and my husband and I loved working with her from our first meeting over coffee, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day. I would recommend her to any and every bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • User6820407 · 2+ years ago

I can not stress enough how much of a blessing Kelsey was during me and my husbands wedding season. From engagement pictures, to bridal portraits, to the wedding day, everything was above and beyond. She is meek, kind hearted, and delivers QUALITY. When I booked her she didn't have much on her blog so I was hesitant but decided to take a chance and she seriously knocked it out of the park. I would recommend her to ANYONE. I know that Kelsey's business is going to continue to grow like crazy because of her natural talent. And as mentioned in another comment, she is so fast! She sent my bridal portraits back to me the NEXT day. Literally couldn't believe it. If you can't tell, I'm such a Kelsey Nelson Photography fan! Everyone should use her!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Christen · Married on 04/30/2016

Kelsey is adorable. She is an introverted sweetheart with a love for photography and a humility for how excellent her work truly is. This lady's work is an art and her prices are wonderful. I had her do my bridal portraits as well as our wedding photography and her work surpassed all of my expectations. From the initial contact to the delivery of the images, Kelsey was on top of all communication and was organized in order to help make our day run as smooth as possible. She is seriously the complete package as she is wonderful to work with and delivers amazing work. Everyone should book with Kelsey.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Caroline · Married on 12/19/2015

Kelsey was great to work with! I was very happy with our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits. She has a unique eye and uses natural light to create the most amazing pictures. She responded quickly to e-mails and was flexible when it came to selecting locations for photo shoots. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Beth · Married on 09/07/2015

Kelsey was amazing! Her pictures turned out so beautiful I couldn't believe it. Not only that but she had the pictures back to me in about a week. She is easy to work with and her whole team was great. I originally thought we weren't going to be able to have a photographer, but I'm so glad we found Kelsey! Now I have the most beautiful pictures to remind me of such a wonderful day. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/17/2015