26157 Maple Valley Highway Suite C, Maple Valley, WA 98038 Map · Phone number

About Kelsey Lynne Photography

Kelsey Lynne Photography provides wedding photography services for couples in Maple Valley, Washington. Kelsey has always loved to shoot weddings. Five years ago, Kelsey Lynne Photography added Kyle, Kelsey's husband and second shooter, to the team. He assisted Kelsey on a whim for a wedding, now the husband and wife team work together to create images that are bright, clean and timeless. The couple would love to get to you know so you feel like friends on your wedding day.

Kelsey Lynne Photography will provide a complimentary engagement shoot to add to your wedding photos. Kelsey and Kyle work together on their photo shoots and promise to only have one event booked per day. The photographers offer the following services:

• Custom graphics

Kelsey Lynne Photography 6
Kelsey Lynne Photography 7
  • Emily

Emily Whittaker · Getting married on 02/07/2021

The best decision we made!

Kelsey Lynne Photography is simply amazing. There is nothing that Kelsey and Kyle aren't prepared for. They bring a positive energy and a willingness to do anything they can to make your day perfect. Their photographs capture every emotion you and your loved ones feel and give you memories that will last forever. There is nothing that could have made our experience with them better. Thank you Kelsey Lynne Photography!

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 12
  • Alexus

Alexus · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Vendor of our Big Day

A wedding takes many moving parts to pull off. Kelsey and Kyle went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly on our day. From the engagement session where they were offering my uncomfortable self many free laughs to make me feel at ease, to the wedding day when they were handing us gluten free snacks (As I’m allergic to wheat) to keep our blood sugar up in between shooting, they gave us the highest quality experience. You expect photos on your wedding day but to Kelsey and Kyle, this isn’t just about the photography. They pride themselves on relationship; knowing that relationship is what drives our comfortably, enjoyment and readiness in front of the camera. When we got our photos back from the wedding I knew we were going to get something great. Little did I know they captured every bit of essence from our wedding day in the most magical way. Their realism style made us capable of looking at our photos and feeling like we could jump into the page and relive the day at anytime we chose. I have precious photos of my grandparents kissing, my dad getting a first look of me as a bride, and the joyful tears of my husband as he watches me walk down the aisle. I’m forever grateful for the photography I received from Kelsey. But I would argue the true gift was having a friend on my wedding day who took care of my family and I, supported our changes and needs, and gave us that overwhelming sense of home away from home on, what could have been, one of the highest anxiety days of my life. She will forever be my go to photographer.

Sent on 10/19/2019
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 13
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 14

Trista Lindberg Yantzer · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!

We loved working with Kelsey and Kyle!! They made our family feel so comfortable during pictures and captured every precious moment! I never worried for a second that our pictures wouldn’t turn out perfectly!!!
    -MOB

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kelsey Lynne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Mountain View Manor
    Mountain View Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Kelsey is a wonderful photographer and is able to beautifully capture those special moments! Kelsey and Kyle photographed our son's wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. She is so talented, kind and easy to work with. Kelsey knows Mountain View Manor and is able to take advantage of the many photo opportunities around the venue. We are so blessed to be able to include her on our "preferred" list. A MVM favorite, for sure!!

• Rein Fire Ranch
    Rein Fire Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We truly do appreciate and enjoy working with Kelsey and Kyle. They are both so very optimistic and team oriented, willing to jump in with help and ideas. The photography work is top notch, as is their customer service! Highly recommend them. Rich & George

• TSP Video Productions
    TSP Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Kelsey and her team are always a pleasure to work with! We've worked alongside them on a couple of weddings and they are so energetic, polite, and make every effort to work with us in tandem. They cherish their work and it shows not only in their work but also their work ethic.

• 26157 Maple Valley Highway Suite C, Suite C Maple Valley, Washington, 98038 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm