26157 Maple Valley Highway Suite C, Maple Valley, WA 98038 Map · Phone number

About Kelsey Lynne Photography

Kelsey Lynne Photography provides wedding photography services for couples in Maple Valley, Washington. Kelsey has always loved to shoot weddings. Five years ago, Kelsey Lynne Photography added Kyle, Kelsey's husband and second shooter, to the team. He assisted Kelsey on a whim for a wedding, now the husband and wife team work together to create images that are bright, clean and timeless. The couple would love to get to you know so you feel like friends on your wedding day.

Kelsey Lynne Photography will provide a complimentary engagement shoot to add to your wedding photos. Kelsey and Kyle work together on their photo shoots and promise to only have one event booked per day. The photographers offer the following services:

• Custom graphics

Kelsey Lynne Photography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Pope · Married on 05/19/2019

Best Photographer Ever.

I found Kelsey because she went to school with my cousin. She photographed my cousin's wedding and engagement and subsequently my other cousin's wedding and engagement. I was in one of those weddings so I knew I liked how she worked and the product of her work. Luckily she was available (and willing to travel across the state!) when I got engaged! Kelsey and Kyle are the best team. They made me and my whole bridal party feel beautiful and comfortable. I still get comments from my party about how amazing she was and how comfortable they all felt. I felt like I had a personal assistant all day. She brought me coffee, helped with the DJ, changed plans for me when I was feeling tired, helped me with my dress... Folks, she does it ALL. And then some. I can't recommend her enough. If you are in Washington state, definitely look her up.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 8
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 9
  • Zoey

Zoey Cladek · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Her photos are GORGEOUS! My husband and I are so happy with the quality of Kelsey's work. I was an indecisive bride and she was so helpful, giving us insight as to what she has done before and giving us a timeline of how a wedding day would roughly look like! She is so sweet as well! The day before our wedding was a bit stressful, and we needed to change quite a few things on the photography schedule and Kelsey was so flexible and worked with us! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and I plan on coming back to her in the future for family photos!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 10
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 11
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 12
  • Telesa

Telesa Foster · Married on 04/01/2019

Wedding photographer

I’ve always been nervous about being totally comfortable and relaxed about a person that I’ve only know for a couple minutes let alone hours. Kelsey and Kyle did and AMAZING JOB photographing my wedding. I couldn’t be more than impressed with the job her and her husband did. They were willing to do ANYTHING for me on my wedding day and the days leading up to it!! Wouldn’t want anyone else to have photograph my wedding. Couldn’t be more than TOTALLY IMPRESSED with the photos we also got back. BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and will definitely be going back to her for more photos.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 17
    Kelsey Lynne Photography 18

Kelsey Lynne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Mountain View Manor
    Mountain View Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Kelsey is a wonderful photographer and is able to beautifully capture those special moments! Kelsey and Kyle photographed our son's wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. She is so talented, kind and easy to work with. Kelsey knows Mountain View Manor and is able to take advantage of the many photo opportunities around the venue. We are so blessed to be able to include her on our "preferred" list. A MVM favorite, for sure!!

• Rein Fire Ranch
    Rein Fire Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We truly do appreciate and enjoy working with Kelsey and Kyle. They are both so very optimistic and team oriented, willing to jump in with help and ideas. The photography work is top notch, as is their customer service! Highly recommend them. Rich & George

• TSP Video Productions
    TSP Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Kelsey and her team are always a pleasure to work with! We've worked alongside them on a couple of weddings and they are so energetic, polite, and make every effort to work with us in tandem. They cherish their work and it shows not only in their work but also their work ethic.

• 26157 Maple Valley Highway Suite C, Suite C Maple Valley, Washington, 98038 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm