26157 Maple Valley Highway Suite C, Maple Valley, WA 98038 Map · Phone number

About Kelsey Lynne Photography

Kelsey Lynne Photography provides wedding photography services for couples in Maple Valley, Washington. Kelsey has always loved to shoot weddings. Five years ago, Kelsey Lynne Photography added Kyle, Kelsey's husband and second shooter, to the team. He assisted Kelsey on a whim for a wedding, now the husband and wife team work together to create images that are bright, clean and timeless. The couple would love to get to you know so you feel like friends on your wedding day.

Kelsey Lynne Photography will provide a complimentary engagement shoot to add to your wedding photos. Kelsey and Kyle work together on their photo shoots and promise to only have one event booked per day. The photographers offer the following services:

• Custom graphics

dsc0582f

85 Reviews for Kelsey Lynne Photography

• Emily

Emily Whittaker · Getting married on 02/07/2021

The best decision we made!

Kelsey Lynne Photography is simply amazing. There is nothing that Kelsey and Kyle aren't prepared for. They bring a positive energy and a willingness to do anything they can to make your day perfect. Their photographs capture every emotion you and your loved ones feel and give you memories that will last forever. There is nothing that could have made our experience with them better. Thank you Kelsey Lynne Photography!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Birklid · Married on 03/06/2020

10/10 Would Recommend!

I knew within the first 5 minutes of meeting Kelsey and Kyle that I wanted them to be our photographers on our wedding day! Not only is their work beautiful but they are really awesome people to know. They are kind, fun, and they really take the time and care to make your special day the best it can be! They kept the mood light and fun and had us laughing throughout the day! The photos are bright and fun and they completely captured the happiness of the day perfectly. I would hands down recommend Kelsey Lynne Photography to anyone who would ask me who they should meet when looking for a photographer! They hold a special place in our hearts and I am forever grateful to have had them at our wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Ray · Married on 09/21/2019

Better than I could have Imagined!

Kelsey and Kyle were amazing. From my first inquiry Kelsey responded right away with some basic questions then asked if we could meet for coffee to get to know each other. After meeting two of the kindest and friendliest people in the world we booked them for our wedding. From engagement session to the big day, Kelsey checked in on me, made sure I was feeling good, was constantly asking if I needed help with anything or had any questions, just letting me know she was their for anything I needed. Day of went so smoothly, my wedding day was smooth you guys! As always they were early, they were prepared and they were so helpful to me, my husband, and all our people. All day they were making sure we were on track, keeping my dress off the ground, offering us water and snacks, and all at the same time giving us our special moments and helping us be present and really soak those in as it was over in a blink. We are not the most photogenic, but they made us feel so comfortable, made us laugh, and were able to capture us in our most natural state. I could not imagine my wedding day without this dream team photography duo. I would recommend them for any of your photography needs, you will be completely overwhelmed with how great they are!

Sent on 10/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kelsey Lynne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Mountain View Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Kelsey is a wonderful photographer and is able to beautifully capture those special moments! Kelsey and Kyle photographed our son's wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. She is so talented, kind and easy to work with. Kelsey knows Mountain View Manor and is able to take advantage of the many photo opportunities around the venue. We are so blessed to be able to include her on our "preferred" list. A MVM favorite, for sure!!

• Rein Fire Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We truly do appreciate and enjoy working with Kelsey and Kyle. They are both so very optimistic and team oriented, willing to jump in with help and ideas. The photography work is top notch, as is their customer service! Highly recommend them. Rich & George

• TSP Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Kelsey and her team are always a pleasure to work with! We've worked alongside them on a couple of weddings and they are so energetic, polite, and make every effort to work with us in tandem. They cherish their work and it shows not only in their work but also their work ethic.

• 26157 Maple Valley Highway Suite C, Suite C Maple Valley, Washington, 98038 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
    Location of (Kelsey Lynne Photography)