Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About TSP Video Productions

TSP Video is a Seattle-based videography crew striving to provide a unique, personalized and modern look to our clientele's experiences. We are multilingual and can communicate through English, Vietnamese, or Tagalog.

Developing a long-lasting relationship with our clients is our priority. We believe that communication with clients is of utmost importance. Our services include a very personal and direct method of contact with us, allowing you to request immediate changes or suggestions to your video.

We believe the best video is a video you can call your own and we strive to personalize your video, while also giving it a cinematic and modern look.

Our videos are also uploaded real time through an embedded link, meaning we provide you one link for your video so you do not have to continually update it!

c1a12be952b2e754 1521752681 b215726e6a0a1d26 1521752679 1df839482f15da03 152175
c1a12be952b2e754 1521752681 b215726e6a0a1d26 1521752679 1df839482f15da03 152175

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for TSP Video Productions

Stacey · Married on 06/20/2015

Edward and his crew were amazing the day of our wedding! I kept calling our crowd the film crew and production, It almost felt like paparazzi. Which who doesn't want to feel famous the day of your wedding?? We have yet to receive our video, but from the other videos TSP Video has made, I know ours will be absolutely amazing! I can't watch a single TSP Video without tears coming to my eyes!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Stephen · Married on 11/09/2014

It was really easy and smooth working with the TSP crew on the day of our wedding. There were multiple videographers that captured so many details of our wedding. We haven't received our full video yet, but the same day edit was awesome. So many of our friends were touched after watching the video.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Kelsey · Married on 03/22/2014

Edward and his team went above and beyond to make sure that we had a complete story of our day from start to finish when watching our wedding video. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. We have gotten SO many compliments on our highlight video, and our full-length video is something we will treasure forever. Their editing is seamless and their product is superb.

Sent on 10/02/2014

TSP Video Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Ben B. Photography
    Ben B. Photography Wedding Photographers

I love these guys, state of the art equipment, super professional and courteous!

• Kelsey Lynne Photography
    Kelsey Lynne Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only have I worked with TSP Video before, I also had them as the videographer when my husband and I got married in March of 2014. Edward was very easy to communicate with and always has responded to phone calls and e-mails quickly. On a wedding day, they are professional and calm. As a photographer, working with someone who is kind and considerate is a MUST for a videographer. We must be able to work together and communicate because we both have the same end goal. A happy client. TSP goes above and beyond and the finished product is always immaculate. I have been nothing but impressed with their consistency and professionalism.