Kelly Loss Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

Kelly Loss Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Alexandria, Virginia, believing in less fussing and more celebrating when it comes to capturing a wedding day. Kelly provides a candid and photojournalistic photography style, capturing the moments of your wedding day without making you feel as if you are in a day-long photo shoot. She loves to get to know her couples and is dedicated to capturing their unique personality through the photos she captures.

Kelly Loss Photography can provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards of your final images. Some of the professional photography services that Kelly offers include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Destination and trave
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Karen
    Karen Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photographer (and Person!)

Working with Kelly was the best decision we made (other than saying yes to each other)! She is absolutely wonderful to work with, super responsive, organized, and has a great eye for detail. She really took the time to get to know us, which was reflected in her photos - she captured all of the big and small things that were important to us. Her ability to capture emotion, fun, and movement in her photos is unmatched. On top of being an excellent photographer, she is a phenomenal person who is so kind, warm, and thoughtful. Five stars isn't enough - she is absolutely amazing!

Kelly Loss Photography's reply:

Thank you Karen for such a kind, thoughtful reflection of the time we spent together! Lets just say, the feelings are mutual! :)
    Julia M. Married on 05/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer out there!

Kelly is the BEST! Before we even reached out to Kelly, we knew we loved her photos鈥搕hey had depth, character, and seemed to reflect the personalities of the people in them. We quickly learned that鈥檚 because Kelly really takes the time to get to know you and learn what鈥檚 important to you. She spent a ton of time with us up front, which meant that on the day of our wedding everything went very smoothly, and Kelly managed to be in the mix without being intrusive at all. Best of all, we LOVED the photos she took and could not have been happier with the outcome.

Here are a few specific things we appreciated about Kelly: (1) She worked hard to ensure that we didn鈥檛 have endless hours of posed photos at any point. She and her assistant divided and conquered the two sides of our families for a few shots before the wedding鈥搕hat took a total of 15 minutes鈥揳nd then captured larger family shots during the reception. (2) She managed our expectations really well. She was clear about what we could expect to see and when鈥搊ur photos were ready when she said they鈥檇 be, and she鈥檇 done a ton of work to organize, process, and create a meaningful viewing experience for us. (3) The photos are BEAUTIFUL. Not only are the portraits and posed photos lovely and interesting, but she captured candid shots of us, our families, and our guests in a way that really brought the whole day back to life for us. The photos are interesting and beautifully composed.

If Kelly鈥檚 anywhere on your list鈥揇O IT!

Kelly Loss Photography's reply:

Julia! I would argue that you two are the BEST! You are so kind to share all of this information - music to my ears! So happy to hear that all of the work I put into making your day as smooth as possible pays off! Big big hugs!
    Rachel T. Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we hoped for!

Kelly and her team are experts in capturing your wedding day in the most memorable way! It was so special to see photos memorialize moments that only lasted a second or scenes that I missed altogether! Outside of the quality, emotion-capturing photos, Kelly is very organized, friendly, flexible, and responsive. You will not need to worry about one detail with her!

Kelly Loss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! Your wedding day was so fun - not to mention what a calm vibe the two of you brought to the day. Even though we had a full on rain storm, you made the best of your guests were ALL IN in for celebrating! All of you were so fun to photograph!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kelly Loss
Kelly Loss
Owner, Lead Photographer

I am a self-diagnosed empath; and as a wedding and family photographer, I am pretty sure its my superpower! I am all about figuring out who you are and what makes you and your family unique, so that I can create photos that will age like the finest bottle of wine.

But in case you want to know more about who I am:

I love the nitty gritty. I love getting into deep conversations.

I鈥檓 a boy mom (times two), wife to a super cute veterinarian and would talk about my chickens for hours if you let me. I love beverages, I eat mostly vegetarian and love the beach, but don't swim in the water (fish scare me!)

Amelia Lawrence Weddings Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

Kelly is like a ray of sweet, caring, energetic sunshine that inspires all around her. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kelly and her second shoot Rebecca! Both were kind, personable and professional. I love how Kelly takes the time to meet with each couple weeks before the wedding and gets to know them and the exact pictures they want. She wants to know what their wedding means to them personally so she can capture it the best for them on their wedding day. She takes time to outline when and where each photo will take place and how to ensure the couple is her top priority. Working with Kelly was a delight and I hope to have another opportunity to do it again.

Harvest House at Lost Creek Winery
路 Museum Weddings
Rachel Kendall Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 68 Reviews

6120 Burnett Street Alexandria, VA, 22310
Location of (Kelly Loss Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding