Kelly H Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

A professional wedding photographer based out of Torrance, California, Kelly H Photo is dedicated to providing you with a relaxed but fun experience on your big day. Owner and photographer Kelly avoids stiff and awkward posing and specializes in capturing candid shots that reflect your true personality and the emotion of every moment as it unfolds. Her goal is to deliver stunning images that will allow you to relive your amazing memories for a lifetime.

Kelly H Photo shoots in a beautiful natural photographic style and specializes in engagements and weddings, including destination weddings. She can arrange for multi-location shoots, as well as a second shooter, and can also accommodate additional hours upon request. Kelly will provide your final images in an album and as high-resolution digital files.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Peter S. Married on 07/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book now, thank us later!

Just book Kelly, and thank us later!
    We had Kelly as our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding and we absolutely recommend her. Kelly balances professionalism, and fun. Neither of us are comfortable in front of cameras, but during the shoots, her charismatic personality put both of us at ease. But don't let her golden smile fool you, she knows her stuff, and she definitely does her homework. Before our engagement shoot she had clearly scouted out the area for good spots, but is absolutely down to adventure off the beaten path. That's how we ended up rolling around in the ocean surf at sunset.
    We were a COVID wedding, and after 3 cancelled venues, 2 cancelled caterers, 4 different churches, 5 guest list re-writes, and 1 very stressed couple we realized that the only thing about our wedding that hadn't changed was us, the date, and our amazing photographer. She was there for us through it all, and we are eternally grateful to her and her great team.
    If you are looking for a fun, enthusiastic, capable and professional photographer, go with Kelly.
    Emily B. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a DREAM wedding photographer!

Kelly was the most perfect wedding photographer I could have imagined. She worked with us for our wedding at the Westlake Village Inn, and she absolutely nailed all of our photographer hopes and dreams. She was SO easy to work with and knew exactly what she was doing. She helped me map out my timeline, coordinate the day and made sure things were moving according to schedule, and ensured I was looking AND feeling good the whole time! She was the best wedding day hype woman! I didn't have any sort of stress or worry when it came to the coordination of the day, adhering to our timeline, or wondering if our photos would turn out well. Our sneak peeks turned out absolutely perfect. Don't look any further than Kelly for your wedding photography!!!

Kelly H Photo's reply:

• Cindi
    Cindi Y. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding photographer ever!!

We connected with Kelly via our day of coordinator services, and we are beyond grateful for the recommendation! In fact, we haven't even received our complete wedding photos--sneak peek only!--and I'm already writing a review because we loved working with her so much. Kelly was warm, energetic, and responsive from the start. My partner and I really wanted to make it to our cocktail hour, and Kelly worked with our day of coordinator to adjust the timeline and ensure that we were able to maximize time with our guests. She even showed up earlier than we had booked her for on our wedding day to scope out places for our first look and take a few extra photos of details that I hadn't even planned for. She was fun, enthusiastic, and a great hype woman during all our photos. We've only seen our sneak peek, but we loved the moments she captured, from wedding details we didn't get to appreciate to fun candids of our guests. What I appreciated most about working with Kelly was how responsive she was over both email and text and how receptive she was to our ideas and making them work! We can't wait to see our final photos, and we HIGHLY recommend her to guarantee you have a fun and stress-free wedding day! Thank you, Kelly!!

Kelly H Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! Your day was such a dream and I feel so honored I was able to capture it for you! I cannot wait to see what life has in store for you both! Now let's get together soon!!!
  • illustration stars

Kelly H Photo 1
Exclusive

2019 1/2 Andreo Ave, Torrance, CA, 90501

M-F 9:00-6:00
Location of (Kelly H Photo)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding