Kelly Banks Cakes

New Berlin, NY View map

• Karina
    Karina F. Married on 10/02/2020

Tasted even better than it looked!

I am always very skeptical when it comes to bakery cakes, because to me they’re always dry. Wow, was this NOT the case with Kelly Banks Cakes! I contact Kelly last minute because my husband and I decided to move our wedding up by three months. Lucky for us, Kelly was available! When my mom and I went for a tasting, Kelly gave us 4 different flavored cupcakes that were all delicious. For our wedding cake, we got three layers: chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet with a cream cheese buttercream icing. We wanted our cake to be simple with a few flowers on it, and Kelly absolutely nailed it. The cake was beautiful, but it tasted even better than it looked!

Kelly Banks Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Karina!! So happy you loved the cake and had a wonderful wedding day!!🥰
  • Stacey
    Stacey Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing !!!!!!

Kelly from Kelly Banks Cakes is top notch in everything from communication to tasting. I can’t say enough about her knowledge and workmanship !!!!!! She will be doing all my cakes in the future and also any other baked goods I need !!!! Check her out
    Corey R. Married on 06/22/2019

The Cake Master!!

Kelly makes the best looking and tasting cakes ever. All your guests will being taking about how amazing the wedding cake tasted. Kelly is beyond talented and can create masterpieces. She also is extremely personable and a pleasure to do business with.

73 West Street New Berlin, NY, 13411
Location of (Kelly Banks Cakes)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding