West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Anne Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Kelly and I am the owner of Kelly Anne Photography. I would love to hear a little more about you, your fiancé, and your wedding! What do you have planned so far? Do you need any recommendations of vendors or venues?

I believe that every wedding and couple is unique and like to create a day that suits the needs of my clients best. I like to work within a couple's budget because I think everyone deserves beautiful pictures no matter how much they spend. All my packages include full day coverage. To explain a little more about my full day coverage - it begins with an hour of getting ready coverage (which is usually a few hours before the ceremony, in a separate location like a hotel or your home) and ends with a full hour of dancing photos (usually a few hours after dinner begins). There is no limit on the amount of locations at which we can shoot. It's very flexible, and it's the easiest way to make sure that I am there to capture all of the major events of your wedding day.

If you would like to get more information on pricing, I would love to hear from you and set up a time to chat! Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have! I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

img5728
img5918

2 Reviews for Kelly Anne Photography

Natasha · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly did our engagement photos and we are looking forward to her doing our wedding photos. We felt so comfortable taking photos and had a great time. Kelly was so easy to work with from the moment we met. We knew we wanted to work with her a year before the wedding. She started with our engagement session in October 2015 which happened to be an extremely cold day for October and it even snowed a little. She got some great shots and we couldn't wait for the wedding day. On the wedding day Kelly came early to the hotel where we were getting ready and made everyone feel comfortable. At White Cliffs (our venue) she helped to calm us both as we took first look photos on the beach and then wedding party photos before the wedding. She was able to catch the last of the formal shots after the ceremony to allow us to attend the cocktail hour. We are looking forward to seeing all the beautiful photos she captured on our day.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Kelly was great! She was very professional, arrived on time and stayed even later than we thought she would! We love the way our pictures came out and so do our families! I would book her again and I've recommended her to all of our recently engaged friends. I wouldn't have changed anything about this experience. Also, one of the best parts was that she sent us a link to our photos while we were still on our honeymoon!! We couldn't have asked for a faster turnaround time! Kelly, thank you so much for helping us capture our wedding in such a beautiful and memorable way!

Sent on 09/27/2016