Westford, Westford, MA 01886 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Allison Niles Photography

Allison Niles Photography is a dedicated wedding photography service located in Westford, Massachusetts. Owner and lead photographer Allison provides natural and bright photographs to her newlywed clients. Her documentary-style approach allows her to tell a romantic story, capturing the authentic moments throughout the event. This professional photographer has had her work featured in Bride & Groom magazine and has experience working events with National Geographic and Boston Globe. Her relaxed personality helps to create a fun environment where everybody’s emotions can shine through.

Allison Niles Photography offers a myriad of wedding packages to suit multiple styles and budget requirements. Couples are encouraged to meet with this photographer to discuss the timeline of events so as not to miss any detail on the day. An engagement session with Allison is a great way to get to know one another and discuss your vision for the wedding day. The final results will come in the form of digital files or printed images that can be cherished forever.

ww 01 51 677773 160331443169579

Videos 3 Videos

3 Reviews for Allison Niles Photography

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/07/2015

We highly recommend Allison Niles Photography!

We had met Allison during our engagement session, and when we left, we knew we wanted her to spend our wedding day with us. Allison went above and beyond with our engagement images, and again when we worked with her for our wedding. She took time to get to know our story and learn our wishes for our wedding day. We recommend her highly.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Allison Niles Photography's reply:

Thank you Jillian! You and Jamie are absolutely amazing! I loved that you wore converse sneakers and fun socks to match, and I still tell people about your intimate backyard wedding. On another note, the fact that you have kept me in your crazy lives all this time is such an honor :) I look forward to working with you again soon!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn R. · Married on 01/01/2020

the whole package!

Allison was wonderful from the beginning. We met Allison for our engagement session. She took so many photos, and great poses! After seeing how the pictures came out, we did the whole package. Save the Dates, sneak peek, and wedding!! Allison made the process so easy, and the pictures are amazing. Allison made the process stress free and easy - a 1 stop shop for all of our photography needs. We got prints, and a book made. Allison displayed our pictures in the best way in this book.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Allison Niles Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katelyn! I should hire you for some PR work :) it was great to meet you, Dan, and your families.

Allison Niles Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Allison C

Allison C

Owner

Hi! I am Allison.

I am a wedding photographer with a natural and bright style. It is my goal to capture personality, emotion, and natural beauty in every image.

Documenting moments in people's lives is what gives my life and work meaning. I love all stages of the modern photography business, from meeting new people, to easing clients through their wedding day, and enhancing images in post-production. I enjoy the creativity involved in photography, but more-so, I love people and making connections. People are the most important commodity this world has, and my photography helps people to see that.

When you work with me, you become part of my family. We will likely see each other again, and you can count on a random message from me just checking in on you. My business is centered around building relationships, and my photography's priority is to tell your story every image. I hope to bring you happiness and joy, as my goal is to capture the beauty and significance you bring to our world.

When I am not in front of the camera, you can find me working on grad school assignments (I will be a student forever), or conquering a project on my old house (it was built in 1850!). I love music and frequent the Boston Opera House, and volunteer my photography services through the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Westford Westford, MA, 01886 See on map
    508-403-7242 (Phone number)
    Location of (Allison Niles Photography)