address, Meriden, CT 06450 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,700
  • Deals 1

About Kel C Photography

Kel C Photography is a wedding photography business based out of central Connecticut serving the New England area and beyond. Kelsey prides her business on connecting with couples who are madly in love and learning their relationship. She loves getting to know her couples thoroughly and provides a one of a kind personal photography experience. Her couples become close friends instantly so be prepared for creating secret handshakes, inside jokes and a ton of memories together!

Hey friends! Kelsey here to tell you little bit about me - I love traveling, Thai food, all dogs, almost every type of music and pretty much anything related to astronomy. I am an empath to my core and when it comes to experiencing all the emotions of getting married, I’m right there with you. I’m not a little bit excited about your engagement, I’m actually PSYCHED and will fist bump my heart out with you in celebration. When you check out your bridal hair and make up in the mirror and I see that sexy, confident smile creep up onto your face, I’m loading the next Lizzo jam to have us a 30 second self love dance party. When Mom is crying at the table during your special parent dance, I’m wiping away my tears behind the camera too. I am here to be a part of your raw & real experience and help elevate it to the highest level not only through capturing all the magical moments but by helping your day be as stress free as possible!

This is your love story and it deserves to be told!

Follow Kel C Photography on
kmc 3205 51 1968117 158895400898419

2 Reviews for Kel C Photography

Evelyn Brown · Married on 03/21/2020

11/10 would recommend again and again

Working with Kelsey has been an absolute delight and booking her as our wedding photographer was easily the best decision we could have made. When I first inquired her services by email, she was prompt with her responses and was more than willing to be flexible with her schedule to make arrangements for an in person consultation. She answered any and every question we had and went over all details of her services and packages. She was knowledgeable, informative and at the same time gave great suggestions and ideas (with examples) for a couple like us who were so clueless as to what we wanted. We ended up choosing a wedding package that included an engagement shoot along with our wedding day coverage. On the day of our engagement shoot, I remember being so nervous at the thought being in front of the camera. We decided to go to a local brewery for our location and upon meeting up with Kelsey for the shoot, her presence was so calming that it felt like we were just meeting up with a friend. I instantly felt so comfortable with her that my nerves vanished! She casually started taking photos of us in our natural element and none of it ever felt staged or cheesy. She gave great direction and it was awesome to see her be actively creative with us. The photos came out incredible and it really set the bar for what we were to expect come our actual wedding day.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, our original wedding day plans for March 21, 2020 were affected by the state-wide shutdown due to COVID-19. We found out the week of our wedding that we were forced to cancel and reschedule our celebration for a later date. At the time, it was difficult for us to make very last minute decisions and redirect everything but Kelsey was so supportive in those moments. She genuinely wanted to make sure that WE were okay and was an emotional crutch for me. I am so forever ever grateful for her because of how HELPFUL she was. Her positivity and encouragement for us in these dark times helped us decide that we still wanted to get married on that date, and we made it happen! She went above and beyond her services with helping me find a new last minute hair stylist; to helping us find a last minute JP; to helping us coordinate Facetime viewings of our private ceremony with our immediate families and honestly so much more! While her photography aesthetic is something I already really appreciate; she was able to capture such raw, heart felt moments that day and in the end, everything turned out so special like it was intended to be. I am obsessed with how all of our photos turned out and I am so grateful to have these mementos to relive what was still the greatest wedding day ever!

Sent on 05/11/2020

Kel C Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2675
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Kel C Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address Meriden, CT, 06450 See on map
    2035581443 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kel C Photography)

Kel C Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kel C Photography include in the starting price?

Kel C Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Kel C Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kel C Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kel C Photography offer?

Kel C Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kel C Photography offer?

Kel C Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kel C Photography offer for wedding events?

Kel C Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kel C Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kel C Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Kel C Photography offer?

Kel C Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.