Keith Toffling Photography

Belchertown, MA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

I take pride in my photography while producing professional service to clients, business's and organizations residing in western mass. Realizing every project is a challenge I enjoying exploring the art and science of photography to create images with a unique and novel perspective that will satisfy my expectations as well as the customer. Experience with 50+ Weddings since 2008.

Feel free to contact me about booking/pricing. My packages range from 2,000- 4,000 and are based on location,hours of time on site, albums & print services provided. I am based out of Amherst, Massachusetts but can travel anywhere throughout New England. Thank you for taking the time to look at my photography.

www.ktphoto.co

978-866-7671

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

• Alex
    Alex T. Married on 07/20/2019

Fun, reliable and creative photographer.

We’re SO happy that we chose Keith to capture our wedding this summer. He’s a dependable photographer who will get the shots that you envision while adding a creative spin. During the ceremony he was stealth and didn’t miss a beat. He did a great job of directing us on where to stand and what to do without being demanding. He brings an easygoing, fun and exciting vibe with him when working with people. Our edited photos were better than we could have imagined. Thanks so much Keith!!
    Talia Married on 08/19/2017
    I truly can't say enough about Keith! I didn't plan to hire a photographer and I am SO glad I did! I gave him no direction and ended up with AMAZING photographs that all my friends and family couldn't wait to frame! Keith truly captured everything I wanted in addition to moments I would have never seen!!! Thank you Keith for making our day so special!!
    Lindsey Married on 10/23/2015
    Keith was great! I got a package which included him and a second photographer at a very affordable price. The pictures came out beautiful and They were so much fun at the wedding! Thanks Keith and Oliver!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Grace Ceremonies Grace Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Keith captured a backyard summer wedding along with the qualities we all sensed: warmth, bright colors, happy smiles and overflowing love of the occasion. His photos reflected the couple and their relationship perfectly, all the while being relaxed and non-intrusive. Great job, Keith!

Main St Belchertown, MA, 01007
Location of (Keith Toffling Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding