Keira Lemonis Photography

Delmar, NY View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

The ticket stub from your first date. The quirky smile he gives you just to make you laugh. The song you belt out together on every family road-trip.

Those memories, those moments, are what make up your unique story.

Hi, I’m Keira, and I'm a photographer who believes in capturing your authentic story - right where you are - quirks and all!

My photography is designed for creatives, story-tellers and dreamers. I capture the ‘in-between’ moments that evoke emotion, creativity, whimsy & romance. Embracing and celebrating your unique story means I strive to create an atmosphere that is relaxed, comfortable and easy to feel like yourself in! Nothing excites me more than working with like-minded people, that believe photography should be about real and natural story-telling with a little edge.

While I mostly shoot throughout the Northeast, and call the Capital Region of NY home, my passport is always ready (and so is my camera!).

On most days, you can find me with my camera in hand, exploring and traveling to new places, visiting antique shops, binge watching Netflix, dancing, wandering around Sephora, and creating new memories and moments with my family.

I shoot digital (with a film like quality) as well as medium format film!

I’m looking forward to giving you a photography experience that is filled with creativity, laughter and a little romance! I can’t wait to meet you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Engagement Shoot
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Kristyn
    Kristyn Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Storyteller

My husband and I hired Keira to do both our Engagement and Wedding photos, and it was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she is also a skilled storyteller. She was able to capture us so authentically and true. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Am Married on 06/08/2018
    Keira and the rest of her team were absolutely amazing during the planning process and during our wedding. I couldn't speak more highly of them. Even though we didn't meet prior to my wedding, she was always available for a phone call and to touch base. She helped guide us thru the photo list and how to navigate our family and friends. A large part of the success of our big day is thanks to Keira!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/16/2017
    Many, many other people have said that Keira was one of the best decisions they made for their wedding and I heartily agree. We hired Keira to do our engagement and wedding photography. She has an incredible eye for shots and her style is romantic and vibrant. She absolutely captured the beauty and joy of the day. She did an amazing job organizing and making everyone feel comfortable. My wedding photos match my memories of the day - dreamy and filled with joy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Keira Lemonis Photography 1
Offer
Receive $100 off of any package when you mention you found me through wedding wire.com

Color Me Gorgeous Color Me Gorgeous Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Keira! She has an amazing eye and is so easy and fun to work with. Her bridal blogs are my favorite, they are always so romantic and you KNOW the photos are always going to be stunning!

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Keira is such a talented photographer and a true joy to work with! Her creativity shines through in all of her photos! Some of my favorite photos in my portfolio have come from her and I cannot recommend her enough! If you are looking for someone artistic and just plain sweet and fun to be around, hire Keira for your next event!

Art for a Home Art for a Home Wedding Florists

Lovely and Romantic work!

374, Delaware Ave., Rear Unit, Delmar, NY, 12054
Location of (Keira Lemonis Photography)

Keira Lemonis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Keira Lemonis Photography include in the starting price?

Keira Lemonis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Proofs

What photography services does Keira Lemonis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Keira Lemonis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Keira Lemonis Photography offer?

Keira Lemonis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Keira Lemonis Photography offer?

Keira Lemonis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Keira Lemonis Photography offer for wedding events?

Keira Lemonis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Keira Lemonis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Keira Lemonis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Keira Lemonis Photography offer?

Keira Lemonis Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding