1933 26th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Keepsake Silk Flowers

Hello, my name is Brenda Plates and I am owner of Keepsake Silk Flowers and lead designer.

We at Keepsake Silk Flowers offer you the bride complete customization and personal attention for your important day. I work out of my home and only employ the most knowledgeble and personable people to help me make your day as special as it can be. Within the St. Petersburg area I will personally deliver all the pieces to your locations and pin-on so all your guests can enjoy this day. In other neighboring areas other options are available.

As owner I have over 20 years experience in floral design as well as party coordination.

I love flowers and since I live in St Petersburg, Florida I do not get to grow all the fabulous ones that nature offers, so I design weddings using every beautiful one. I like to add special touches that have meaning to the happy couple such as family heirlooms and rhinestone initials and I enjoy vintage styles as well as modern ones. I only use the best flowers not walmart or dollar store.
What I offer is bouquets, groomsman flowers, corsages, fairy balls, chair swags, centerpieces, cake toppers, cake table decorating, Limo flowers, baskets, rose petals, hair pieces and custom veils, pew/chair bows plain or with flowers, swarovski crystals, gems, charms and bead accents in bouquets. Once you check out my photos here or on facebook, you will see that I decorated a cake in fresh red roses! It was the talk of the reception and I have received many referrals just from that one piece. So I do work with fresh but on a very small scale since I do not have room for coolers at my home studio.

In these economic times Silk Flowers really provide a wonderful solution to throwing your money away on real ones. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE real flowers but just think about what you can do. Yes you can rent from me centerpieces OR we can make them so that you can give them away to special people as gifts or raffles at the end of the night. We can buy IKEA vases which are stylish and inexpensive and add submersible tea lights and your flowers, it is a beautiful arrangment especially at night and what a special thought that would be for all who get to take a special memento home!

So please call me 727-501-2647, email me at brenda@keepsakesilkflowers.com or check out my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Keepsake-Silk-Flowers/126650223914?ref=ts and see my photos there. My website www.keepsakesilkflowers.com where I regularly add new photos in my slideshow and give locations where my desgins are on display. I would love to make your vision come to reality, so call me!
Regards!!

Romantic shabby chic cabbage rose
IMG12640001
sunflowers
sunflowers
White Calla Lilies, Purple Orchids, Stephanotis with Rhinestone center. Added Aurora Borealis wired...
For the Groom a matching white Calla with purple orchid, with beads and ivy.
For the Groom a matching white Calla with purple orchid, with beads and ivy.
Chocolate Calla Lilies with hand wired turqouise glass diamond shaped beads. With cream colored...
Closeup of the beads. Brown and Turqouise are a very popular combination.
Closeup of the beads. Brown and Turqouise are a very popular combination.
And for the Groom matching cream and chocolate roses with turqouise wire wrapped stem and beads.
3020571890527978306841000017789427244954758212143n
Keepsake Silk Flowers
Brides Bouquet made up of Asian White Lilies and Purple Orchids in an extended cascade.
Bridal Party, mostly in Lilacs except for the Maid of Honor who had a compllimenting White Asian...
Brides
Brides
details of the handle of the brides bouquet. Hand applied rhinestones and pearls.
Maid of Honor in White Asian Lily and orchids, wrapped in black satin ribbon adorned with hand...
coralreef
img0283
Photo ByKELLEYCOLLIER025

10 Reviews for Keepsake Silk Flowers

Sheila · Married on 03/23/2016

I sent a couple of pictures on short notice from Ohio. I was quoted a price and sent payment, flowers were wonderful and she even kept me updated with photos. They were delivered morning if wedding and we're beautiful.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Beverly · Married on 12/26/2014

The flowers that Brenda fashioned for me are way beyond my expectations!
    I am the sister of the groom, and wanted to give the newlyweds a keepsake from me for their wedding. I decided to purchase the flowers for that purpose. I was working with another vendor who called me on 12/11 saying that she could not deliver the order on time. That's when I called Brenda. I never met with her in person. I just described to her on the phone what the bride wanted. Incredible! The flowers are exquisite! Brenda is obviously an extremely talented designer, a very reliable professional and very responsive to her customers needs.

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/11/2012

The arrangements were amazing. Bouquets were stunning! Even last minute details attended to, what a girl, she can work wonders!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Keepsake Silk Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 101.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 203.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 342.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Keepsake Silk Flowers 1
    Free Groom Boutonnière
    As with all my bridal bouquet orders the grooms coordinating boutonnière is always free! That is a $24.00 value.

• Afloral
    Afloral Wedding Florists

Beautiful realistic silk bridal flowers made to last a lifetime.

• 1933 26th Ave N Saint Petersburg, 33713 See on map