Flower Market Florist

1919 Drew St, Clearwater, FL 33765 Map · Phone number

About Flower Market Florist

Flower Market Florist has over 38 years of experience in the floral industry

Flower Market Florist has been in business since 1973 with the same owner and same location. Specializing in weddings, parties, business and home designs, gourmet baskets, fresh cut flowers, special occasions, balloons, and sympathy

Flower Market Florist is a full-service flower shop. We have worked with thousands of brides for Clearwater Beach weddings. We deliver daily to all addresses in Pinellas County. Destination weddings are our specialty! We love to give each and every customer the undivided attention of our experienced floral design team.

Everyday on ClearwaterBeachis a dream wedding day. Please let us give you have the real local clearwaterbeach wedding with beautiful beach wedding flowers. Get married in the sea oats with the clearwaterwaves lapping behind you and hold your gorgeous bridal flowers knowing you have the best florist in town.

No matter what the occasion, Flower Market, your local Clearwaterflorist, is your one-stop shop for all your floral needs. Browse our wide online selection or call us for a custom bouquet to fit your needs and budget. We deliver flowers and gift baskets to Clearwaterand nationwide through our network of dependable florists. In a rush? Same day flower delivery is available at no additional cost. The professional staff at Flower Market is dedicated to handling your order with care.

There's never a wrong time to send flowers. Flower Market carries a vast array of flowers in ClearwaterFLfor every occasion, from beautiful anniversary flower arrangements to cheerful get well flower bouquets. Valentine's Day flowers, Mother's Day flowers, birthday flowers, any day will be special when you send fresh flowers! Let Flower Market, a top florist in Clearwater, help you create the right impression with a spectacular arrangement of vibrant flowers. If in the unfortunate instance you need to express your sentiments with sympathy funeral flowers we are here for you as well.

Sending flowers with Flower Market, your trusted Clearwaterflorist, is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply look through the wide assortment of bouquets on our website to find the right flower arrangement for your occasion. Consider adding a special touch by including a box of chocolates with your flowers. Shop with confidence using our secure site, or call our shop to speak with one of our floral designers. When you need the freshest flowers in Clearwateror need to send a bouquet anywhere nationwide, you can rely on Flower Market.

The floral designers at Flower Market are committed to creating special flower arrangements to suit your specific needs. We also have a broad assortment of plants and gift baskets for every occasion. Each of our bouquets is professionally arranged in a reusable vase using only fresh flowers in Clearwater. To add a special touch, we also carefully hand-deliver each arrangement directly to your recipient. When you shop at Flower Market, your order will be handled with the utmost care by one of the foremost florists in Clearwater FL.

Some sites send flowers from a warehouse, uncut and unarranged in a plain brown box. When you order flowers from Flower Market, you can be confident that you're receiving a professionally arranged, hand-delivered gift. We're one of the most trusted florists in Clearwaterand our staff works hard to make sure every arrangement that goes out the door is the best it can be. Our customers are our first priority whether you're purchasing flowers in Clearwateror for delivery across the country.

Go gators!!!
bride's bouquet
love in blue
bride's bouquet love in blue

8 Reviews for Flower Market Florist

I used this florist for my wedding and everything came out beautiful. Darlene was very professional and helpful throughout the whole process. She gave me a bouquet trial and let me see the flowers the day before the wedding to make sure everything came out to my liking. I would recommend this florist to anyone planning a wedding.

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2014

The flowers were beautiful and delivered early so I did not have to worry.

They are extremely flexible. We were only in town for one day and it was right after Valentines day. Even though they were exhausted they came and opened the shop just for us.

THAT is why theyve been in business for 30 years. Kudos to the Flower Market Florist!

I am so glad that I made the decision to go with Flower Market Florist for my bouquet. She made the process so easy. I wanted a very simple bouquet for my wedding and she made it happen for me. She even called me a few weeks before my big day making sure that I still wanted my order and to see if I wanted to add to my order. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a florist.

Award