Portland, OR 97210 Map · Phone number

About Keen Events

When you work with the ladies of Keen Events, you get the best of both worlds. Working with us ensures having a balance of organized fun and attention to detail to make sure your wedding day or special event is worry free.

fefb5df40d9e3370 8

3 Reviews for Keen Events

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2019

5-star Wedding Coordinator!

There isn't enough I could say about Elise! If you are shopping around for wedding coordinators you've found your girl! Elise is professional, efficient, smart, on time, and overall extremely good at what she does.

My husband and I are in California and hired Elise in October 2018 to help us plan our out of state wedding. I personally loved that Elise wasn't pushy or salesy, she genuinely wanted us to book with her only if we felt she was the right fit for us. Elise has several different tiers of coordination all of which are very affordable. I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding day to look like prior to booking with Elise so while I did most of the planning Elise was always there to answer any questions I had and provided me with a detailed checklist of all of the items I needed to get done throughout my planning process.

Elise was great about following up with me periodically and sending me friendly email reminders about which checklist items needed to get done. She also sent us a sweet "thank you" box filled with goodies about 6 months into our time together. The month of the wedding we had a phone call every week to ensure all of our last minute items were in order and of course to ensure that I was keeping up with my self-care routines.

The day of the wedding Elise ensured everybody was on time, placed all of my decor correctly and handled all day of hiccups with a smile. We received so many personal compliments from our guest about how great Elise was. My absolute FAVORITE moment was when Elise came out to my wedding party and I while we were taking photos and fed us our appetizers our guests were enjoying during cocktail hour.

Thank you for being amazing Elise! Yay Keen Events!

Love,
    Chase & Melissa Pantoja

Sent on 07/31/2019

Megan Devous · Married on 06/29/2019

Hire elise, she's perfect.

We've had the pleasure of working with Elise for over a year now. My (now husband) hired her to help with his big proposal last June (2018) and we quickly hired her as our wedding coordinator for the big day! She has been nothing short of amazing since that day. She was my go-to for everything wedding related, and then quickly became my go-to for everything else too, she has become a great friend and we're lucky to have found her! On the big day, we would have been lost without her as the venue coordinator was unable to perform her duties. With that mess, she still managed to make our day absolutely perfect with her focus on us! For any bride, any budget, any day, Elise is your girl for the job. She will be your best wedding related expense, I can promise you that!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Jenny · Married on 04/13/2019

Keen Events and Elise are the Best!!!

Elise is the absolute best! She went so above and beyond on our day of coordination for our reception. I mean, she was available much more than the day of, with phone check-ins the weeks leading up to the event, sweet texts to see if I needed help with anything, and great advice and suggestions as things arose!! She was an extremely wonderful mix of super professional, caring, and kind and our day was absolutely perfect with her help. We didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend Elise to everyone and anyone, from full on wedding planning to day-of coordination. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Keen Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2