KDC Studio

Bellevue, WA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Contact us at 425.945.0062, for affordable & quality Photo/Video/Drone services, to help capture your moments.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Lavanya Married on 09/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kalyan is great to work with! He is very friendly, accommodative and really good with his work!
  • User4001651 2+ years ago

Absolutely recommend!

We love our video! Kalyan was amazingly flexible and accommodating with the chaos of our wedding day and finished editing our video very quickly so we could enjoy it. I highly recommend KDC studio to anyone looking for a videographer!
    Chris Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a great experience with Kaylan. He spent a lot of his personal time making sure that an arrangement that we have made would work - combining the live video streaming from the church and recording the video. He went above and beyond what I would expect: from going to meet me in the church in Seattle to test the video and cameras, to spending hours (literally) with me over the phone testing Skype to make sure my family members in Europe can see everything, and that all software works. When we faced a challenge of YouTube suddenly changing the way it worked to render it useless for our purpose just a week before the wedding, Kaylan spent much of his own time researching other options, until we zeroed in on Skype as the most reliable one. Kaylan showed up early in the church to set up, and confirmed with me and my best man that everything works well. He recorded with two cameras to provide me with a much better video quality recording than what we would have had from just YouTube saving the online stream. He was happy to travel over half an hour to the reception site in Everett, and stayed even longer than I expected, recording the party and allowing us to share this very special moment with members of my family that could not make it. Kaylan approached each problem in a very professional way, being very patient and proactive to achieve an optimal solution. I would definitely recommend Kaylan and his KDC Studio for any videography or photography arrangement, especially one requiring an online streaming. It was a pleasure to work with him.
  • illustration stars

KDC Studio 1
Exclusive

15600 NE 8th St Bellevue, WA, 98008
Location of (KDC Studio)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding