Plano, TX 75025 Map · Phone number

About KCDC Photography

My name is Janie Cotton, I am an on location photographer and I do small weddings as well as engagement, bridal, and portrait photography. I love shooting weddings because I love to capture the love and emotion of the day. I have wonderful packages for every price bracket. This is the moment in a girls life that we have spent dreaming about since we could remember. We want everything to be perfect including the photography. I am here to do this. I am yours for the day and don't mind it at all. Getting the perfect shot is what I am here to do. Hope to hear from you soon and Congratulations

l646e1
l54e

3 Reviews for KCDC Photography

• wendyunt

Wendy · Married on 04/17/2009

Janie did my engagement pictures as well as my wedding pictures. She did an awesome job with both. I was amazed at how she can capture the essence of a moment in her photography. She was extremely easy going and wonderful to work with. She did her job without ever being noticed, during the reception and the ceremony, I didn't even realize she was snapping pictures and she got some awesome shots. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 04/28/2009
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/04/2009

I was extremely happy when Janie decided to do my wedding photography, she was reasonably priced and her work was great! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2009

Kristy · Married on 06/07/2008

You cannot go wrong with Janie. She was professional and every picture was just perfect…from the lighting to all the little detail shots…she just has “the eye” for capturing the moment. We were beyond impressed with her services!

Sent on 08/23/2008

Award

KCDC Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of KCDC Photography to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• AW Wedding and Company
    AW Wedding and Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

I recently worked with Janie from KCDC Photography and what an amazing photographer she is! Her personality is very easy going and I feel she really made the Bride at ease. Her photographs are original and I would recommend her to any of my brides. Janie and KCDC Photography really knows how to capture the moment!

• Plano, 75025 See on map