Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

About Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

Hair Stylist / Makeup Artist available on location

First of all congratulations on your wedding day!

I am an on location bridal hair stylist and makeup artist serving the Dallas Ft. Worth area for over 9 years. I always ensure you are 100% satisfied and overwhelmed with joy on your big day. I also strive to make your day as stress free as possible. I make it my personal goal that the time right before your wedding is fun and relaxing. I am not only skilled with wedding hair and flawless makeup but have worked on countless editorial shoots to ensure perfection for your photographers. My timing is impeccable and I pride myself on always finishing on time or a little early. Please contact me for questions on availability and pricing. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Wishes*** Angie     *Air Brush Artistry * Traditional Makeup option *On Location * Adjustable to your personal style * Timeless Bridal Beauty *Fun and Friendly Staff * On Time Arrival *Waterproof, Weatherproof Products

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (2)
Textured Styling (2)
Salon (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

If you are a bride you need Angie to do your hair and makeup. I spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists. I'm actually a hobby makeup artist. As in I spend way too much at Sephora and Ulta and I taught myself how to apply makeup via YouTube. I've also done makeup for brides/bridesmaids at 5 weddings. Granted they were sorority sisters and I'm no near as professional or talented as Angie is, I have some experience in makeup (but not hair). Plus I knew my friends/family expect a lot from me when it comes to makeup because of this background. Angie is the gal you want to glam you up for your day. She did my hair/makeup and my mom's. Angie and her team worked on 8 bridesmaids, MOG, another mom and 2 FGs. She is punctual, works quickly and does a phenomenal job. Seriously, I felt so beautiful and confident because of her. I loved my makeup, I loved my hair. Also, my hair hates to curl and my hair stayed curled all night long. Angie's work is magic! And my makeup never budged. Everything was perfect! I'm going to use Angie in the future for misc. photoshoots and smaller parties/events. I love you Angie!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Angie and her team were a delight to work with on the day of our daughter's wedding! They did a terrific job on hair and make-up for five bridesmaids, MOB and MOG, and - most importantly - the bride. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Laney, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services Pricing

My Photo Album

29 Photos

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Angie is a true sweetheart and artist! She provides her clients with the highest quality of beauty.

Angie and her team were professional, courteous, and downright fantastic. The quality and commitment she displayed to her clients were there, and you couldn't really ask for more. Rasy Ran Photography

I recommend the services of Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

I had a chance to work with Angie at a wedding that I photographed. She was so energetic when she arrived. I took a photo of our client when she saw her hair and makeup and it was priceless. Angie made her look amazing. I will recommend her everytime someone asks me to do their wedding. You will not be dissapointed.

Events

6116 Luther ln, Dallas, TX 75225   See On Map
469-258-3430 (phone)
Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Dallas, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Plano, and Mckinney. Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services is a professional wedding Hair stylist and makeup artist that has been part of the Dallas, TX wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in on location hair and airbrush makeup services.