1320 n 3rd st, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Pricing

About AW Wedding and Company

Hello beautiful!

We are an on location bridal hair stylist and makeup company serving Dallas, Ft. Worth, TX and Kansas City, KS area for over 12 years. It has always been my personal goal for every one of our brides to be 100% satisfied and overwhelmed with joy on your big day. We also strive to make your day as stress free as possible providing immediate communication and a seamless booking process. We want your wedding day to feel fun and relaxing.Our timing is impeccable and our team prides themselves on always finishing on time or a little early. All of our artists have been extensively trained and provide you with celebrity treatment. Please contact me for questions on availability and pricing. I look forward to hearing from you!
Angie Campbell
Owner/Director

AW Wedding & Co. offers on-site beauty services. They can provide hair and makeup for the bride, the bridesmaids, family, friends, flower girls, and more. The water and weather proof makeup will lend a long-lasting, picture perfect look. With consultations and trial services available, you will be sure to have the perfect wedding look planned out. AW Wedding & Co. specializes in the following services:

• Hair extensions placement
  • Contour makeup
  • Photo finish makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Covid-19 Policy
First, we here at AW Wedding & Co. just want to say that we really understand how much worry and disappointment you may be feeling right now. This day, your wedding day, is one of the most important days of your life and now it may feel like all the joy is put on hold. We want you to know that we are here to support you and we will work with you to be flexible to your needs and because of that, we have made some policy updates.

1. We know that plans may need to shift, not just once but maybe a couple of times. Just keep emailing and calling us and we will shift with you.

2. There will be no extra fees to change your date and we gladly resend new documents with your current deposit still as a credit to your new agreement.

3. If we are unavailable for your new date we will release you from your contract without penalty or fees unless there have been services rendered that have not yet been paid for such as trials or portraits, we would require those services to be paid for but would void the contract once paid.

It is our hope that all of this is just a precaution and we can move forward your amazing wedding day. These new policies will remain in effect until this temporary crisis passes. We are really looking forward to your celebration and all the joy that special day will bring to you and the family.

Follow AW Wedding and Company on

Photos 49 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

128 Reviews for AW Wedding and Company

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are a bride you need Angie to do your hair and makeup. I spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists. I'm actually a hobby makeup artist. As in I spend way too much at Sephora and Ulta and I taught myself how to apply makeup via YouTube. I've also done makeup for brides/bridesmaids at 5 weddings. Granted they were sorority sisters and I'm no near as professional or talented as Angie is, I have some experience in makeup (but not hair). Plus I knew my friends/family expect a lot from me when it comes to makeup because of this background. Angie is the gal you want to glam you up for your day. She did my hair/makeup and my mom's. Angie and her team worked on 8 bridesmaids, MOG, another mom and 2 FGs. She is punctual, works quickly and does a phenomenal job. Seriously, I felt so beautiful and confident because of her. I loved my makeup, I loved my hair. Also, my hair hates to curl and my hair stayed curled all night long. Angie's work is magic! And my makeup never budged. Everything was perfect! I'm going to use Angie in the future for misc. photoshoots and smaller parties/events. I love you Angie!! <3

Sent on 10/18/2017

Laney · Married on 09/29/2017

Angie and her team were a delight to work with on the day of our daughter's wedding! They did a terrific job on hair and make-up for five bridesmaids, MOB and MOG, and - most importantly - the bride. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/06/2017

AW Wedding and Company Pricing

AW Wedding and Company Price Rates

AW Wedding and Company FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Sassybomb Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie is a true sweetheart and artist! She provides her clients with the highest quality of beauty.

• LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Angie is a true artist when it comes to getting someone ready for their special day. Can't say enough wonderful things about her. She loves her work and loves her brides which is important. To know that someone truly cares is definitely a quality you want to have in the person who is getting you ready for your special day, an that is a quality that I have seen (and you will see) in Angie. She is absolutely superb.

• Rasy Ran Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie and her team were professional, courteous, and downright fantastic. The quality and commitment she displayed to her clients were there, and you couldn't really ask for more. Rasy Ran Photography

• 1320 n 3rd st Lawrence, KS, 66044 See on map
    913-294-7776 (Phone number)
    4692583430 (Other Phone Number)
    4692583430 (Fax Number)
    Location of (AW Wedding and Company)
  • 6116 Luther ln Dallas, TX, 75225 See on map
    469-299-5783 (Phone number)
    Location of (AW Wedding and Company)