6116 Luther ln, Dallas, TX 75225 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About AW Wedding and Company

We are an on location bridal hair stylist and makeup team serving Dallas Ft. Worth ad Kansas City, KS area for over 10 years. We always ensure you are 100% satisfied and overwhelmed with joy on your big day. We also strive to make your day as stress free as possible. We make it our personal goal that the time right before your wedding is fun and relaxing.Our timing is impeccable and our team prides themselves on always finishing on time or a little early. We bring expert level hair and makeup services to every wedding. Please contact me for questions on availability and pricing. I look forward to hearing from you!
Angie Williams
Owner/Director

AW Wedding & Co. offers on-site beauty services. They can provide hair and makeup for the bride, the bridesmaids, family, friends, flower girls, and more. The water and weather proof makeup will lend a long-lasting, picture perfect look. With consultations and trial services available, you will be sure to have the perfect wedding look planned out. AW Wedding & Co. specializes in the following services:

• Hair extensions

AW Wedding and Company 5
AW Wedding and Company 6
AW Wedding and Company 7

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are a bride you need Angie to do your hair and makeup. I spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists. I'm actually a hobby makeup artist. As in I spend way too much at Sephora and Ulta and I taught myself how to apply makeup via YouTube. I've also done makeup for brides/bridesmaids at 5 weddings. Granted they were sorority sisters and I'm no near as professional or talented as Angie is, I have some experience in makeup (but not hair). Plus I knew my friends/family expect a lot from me when it comes to makeup because of this background. Angie is the gal you want to glam you up for your day. She did my hair/makeup and my mom's. Angie and her team worked on 8 bridesmaids, MOG, another mom and 2 FGs. She is punctual, works quickly and does a phenomenal job. Seriously, I felt so beautiful and confident because of her. I loved my makeup, I loved my hair. Also, my hair hates to curl and my hair stayed curled all night long. Angie's work is magic! And my makeup never budged. Everything was perfect! I'm going to use Angie in the future for misc. photoshoots and smaller parties/events. I love you Angie!! <3

Sent on 10/18/2017

Laney · Married on 09/29/2017

Angie and her team were a delight to work with on the day of our daughter's wedding! They did a terrific job on hair and make-up for five bridesmaids, MOB and MOG, and - most importantly - the bride. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/06/2017

AW Wedding and Company Pricing

AW Wedding and Company Price Rates

AW Wedding and Company FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 285.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Sassybomb Photography
    Sassybomb Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie is a true sweetheart and artist! She provides her clients with the highest quality of beauty.

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Angie is a true artist when it comes to getting someone ready for their special day. Can't say enough wonderful things about her. She loves her work and loves her brides which is important. To know that someone truly cares is definitely a quality you want to have in the person who is getting you ready for your special day, an that is a quality that I have seen (and you will see) in Angie. She is absolutely superb.

• Rasy Ran Photography
    Rasy Ran Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie and her team were professional, courteous, and downright fantastic. The quality and commitment she displayed to her clients were there, and you couldn't really ask for more. Rasy Ran Photography

• 6116 Luther ln Dallas, TX, 75225 See on map