127 Reviews for Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

Textured Styling (2)
Salon (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
127 Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services Reviews

If you are a bride you need Angie to do your hair and makeup. I spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists. I'm actually a hobby makeup artist. As in I spend way too much at Sephora and Ulta and I taught myself how to apply makeup via YouTube. I've also done makeup for brides/bridesmaids at 5 weddings. Granted they were sorority sisters and I'm no near as professional or talented as Angie is, I have some experience in makeup (but not hair). Plus I knew my friends/family expect a lot from me when it comes to makeup because of this background. Angie is the gal you want to glam you up for your day. She did my hair/makeup and my mom's. Angie and her team worked on 8 bridesmaids, MOG, another mom and 2 FGs. She is punctual, works quickly and does a phenomenal job. Seriously, I felt so beautiful and confident because of her. I loved my makeup, I loved my hair. Also, my hair hates to curl and my hair stayed curled all night long. Angie's work is magic! And my makeup never budged. Everything was perfect! I'm going to use Angie in the future for misc. photoshoots and smaller parties/events. I love you Angie!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Angie and her team were a delight to work with on the day of our daughter's wedding! They did a terrific job on hair and make-up for five bridesmaids, MOB and MOG, and - most importantly - the bride. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Laney, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Congrats on becoming a bride! If you are looking for hair and makeup for your wedding day you can stop looking right now. You have found the one! Angie did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and she is AMAZING! She also did my hair and makeup for the trial run, my portraits and the wedding day. She and her assistant also did the entire bridal party the day of the wedding, and everybody looked beautiful. They are on time, professional and SO much fun to work with. Angie and her team are the best. Call or e-mail her today! You will NOT be sorry you did! Happy planning!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angie and her team are wonderful! They were our makeup and hair team for our wedding on 6/9/17. Angie did my makeup and hair for my bridals and my wedding and It was absolutely perfect! My hair and make-up lasted all day both times and it looks wonderful in our pictures. It was exactly what I wanted! For my bridals, my photographer was commenting on how wonderful my makeup and hair were. Angie and her Team also did my bridesmaids hair and makeup for our wedding day- the girls loved it! The look was exactly what we wanted. Angie and her team are also extremely fun to work with. We had a wonderful time with them the afternoon of my wedding. Thank you AW Wedding Hair and Makeup for helping make 6/9/17 the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon

Looked up many artists and picked Angie. These were the best prices for all that was included in the package. Can't wait for the big day.

Profile Picture User6078068, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Angie is such a dream! She was so accommodating and made me feel so beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for makeup and hair services. She is such an amazing person and so talented. I was obsessed with my hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Camille, 12/31/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently used Angie for my wedding day hair and makeup and Angie did a stellar job in making me look amazing all day! She really listens to what you are looking for and on top of that, she is perfectly always on time, and such a joy to work with. When I was nervous the morning before, she was keeping me entertained and brought such positivity with her. On top of this, she is so quick and efficient! I have never met a makeup artist who does an exceptional job and also does it in under two hours. My friends and family were obsessed with my makeup, and many of my other friends had spent a fortune on their wedding makeup and wished they had booked through Angie. I cannot praise Angie enough for all of her work on my wedding day! If you are looking for a makeup artist who is experienced, reasonably priced and a true gem to work with then Angie is your girl!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give Angie 10 stars I would. WARNING: I've only had my trial run so far, but I am so impressed. This whole wedding process has been a little bit stressful. However, I have been lucky to find good vendors when I trust my instincts. With Angie I just knew and I was right on the mark. My hair and makeup looked so good today and I wore it all day. I danced in my car, went to school, grocery shopping, walked around and for 10 hours my hair stayed up and my makeup looked like she just did it! I will need to get the gloss that goes on top for touch ups, but my friend from Florida came and couldn't believe that it had been ten hours. I'm really looking forward to bridals and my wedding day!

Profile Picture User5646840, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Angie is fantastic! You do need to book as far in advance as you can with her, but she is well worth it. The hair and makeup lasted all day (and even into the next, before I washed everything). She is really affordable, and does a great job taking Pinterest pictures and turning them into a style that really flattering. I knew what I wanted with hair, but had no idea what to do with makeup, but she gave me a nice, glamorous style that felt light and didn't make me feel like I was wearing a mask, even though it was more makeup than I usually wear. There were a lot of (happy) tears that day, and the makeup lasted through all of it!

Profile Picture User7916114, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angie and her team were the best!! She did my trial, bridal portraits, and her team did hair and makeup for 11 people on my wedding day! I didn't come with much inspiration, and she totally ran with the few things I told her and I LOVED the final turnout of both my hair and makeup. Even though we had a ton of people to work through on the wedding day, she and her two assistants never made me feel rushed or stressed. All the girls loved the final product and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all night long, even through multiple hours tearing it up on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Angie and her team to any future brides!

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Angie and her team were wonderful. i had a great trial run with her and she understood exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding she and her team showed up on time and were ready to go. They had my entire bridal party done in no time and they all looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Monica, 11/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jennifer was wonderful! The prices are some of the best in the Dallas area for the services offered and their level of experience. Jennifer did such an amazing job, was very accommodating, arrived on time, finished ahead of schedule, and was super sweet! I received so many compliments on my makeup. Would definitely recommend them to future brides!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Angie is the best hair and makeup artist you will find in DFW! Her assistant Tracey is super nice and professional. Angie's studio is in an easy location in Dallas. She traveled to our venue the morning of the wedding and came with the appropriate amount of staff to assist all 10 people that were getting their hair and makeup done. On our wedding day Angie was on time and was even done early! She was so much fun to work with and nailed the hair and makeup I wanted at both my engagement photo session, my two trials, and on wedding day! And in my opinion, she is super affordable for the services and quality you get! I plan on using her for my maternity photos or any family photos or events in the future! Thank you Angie!

Profile Picture Janica, 10/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angie and her assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone they did hair/make up for were happy with the results. As the bride, Angie did a fantastic job with my hair and make up. I got so many compliments on how I looked! I felt great.

Profile Picture Mariya, 9/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Angie and Tracy were great to work with. Angie was fabulous - she did hair and makeup for 8 of us: bride, MOH, bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and sister-in-law. Everyone looked so gorgeous when she was done. She ran the day of very effectively and we were ahead of schedule with patches of time to relax. When I had a couple of ideas on some changes to my hair from our trial run, she was so nice to bring in her expertise and implement into a stunner on the big day. She even helped retouch my makeup after I shed a couple of tears as I was getting ready. Angie created a great getting ready environment and positive personality. Tracy kept everything in check logistically throughout the planning. She was very responsive and quickly set up reminders on trial runs, payments, and final details. Overall, I am so happy with the way everything turned out. The pictures speak for themselves!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

My best friend used Angie for her wedding back in 2012. I never forgot the experience then and am so happy I reached out and got Angie for my wedding this past July 2016. She is phenomenal and so talented. Had to be one of the most flawless experiences. My bridal party loved getting ready with her and her assistant. They were both absolutely amazing. The price is worth every penny and very reasonable! I highly recommend Angie! Both experiences were top notch. 100%!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angie was seriously the sweetest person and on top of her game! She surprised me with how quickly she completed hair and make up while also doing an amazing job. She was also very good about meeting my request (more like my husband's request lol) for a more natural make up style. Could not have imagined anyone better to make me feel beautiful on my special day!

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angie did the hair and make-up for my daughters wedding and all of the bridal party looked amazing! She also did hair and make-up for me. I never had so many compliments. I owe it all to you Angie! Thank you for being the professional you are! Oh I forgot to mention that the venue was changed at the 11th hour and Angie found us and we never missed a beat. You are AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture karla, 7/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After seeing the pictures of Angie's other brides, I knew I wanter her to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. For all that she offers, her prices are very reasonable! She did a trial run, my bridal portraits, and wedding day hair and makeup. We even liked her so much that she did both mothers and all 8 bridesmaids, and they all looked stunning! My makeup lasted all night and only came off when I removed it. I looked beautiful, but more importantly I felt beautiful. Angie was sweet and very professional, and she listened to any comment or preference I had. She certainly made my day one to remember.

Profile Picture Kortney, 7/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

I'll just start by saying that Angie is the best! I researched hair and makeup artists for what seemed like forever, and don't even remember how I stumbled upon AW, but so glad I did. All her reviews were amazing, so I booked. I scheduled a trial run hair and makeup, bridal portrait hair and makeup, and wedding day hair and makeup. Tracy, Angie's office manager, was responsive and patient, and I appreciate all her help!

My trial run was at 7:00 AM. I worked all day, ran errands in the heat and humidity, and even worked out and ran on the treadmill. At the end of the night, my updo and make up was still completely completely in place. Magic! For my bridal portrait hair and make up, Angie listen to my ideas and brought to life exactly what I was looking for. The wedding day, she brought Christy to help with hair and Dani to help with makeup. Both were fabulous! All the ladies were kind, calm, and worked quickly and efficiently. We were very much ahead of schedule, and that was with doing 17 services in 4 hours. All of our hair and makeup looked flawless throughout the night (and that's with dancing and being in the Texas summer heat). The only thing I touched up was lipstick. AW Hair and Makeup did an incredible job making us all look and feel beautiful on such an important day.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Angie did a fabulous job for my wedding! I had gotten airbrush makeup for three bridesmaids and three mothers and they all LOVED their makeup. Her assistant did the mothers' and bridesmaids' hair as well and the hair came out great as well! The mothers all looked amazing! Angie did both my hair and airbrush makeup and it was such a pleasure to have her in the room while we were getting ready. I know that I was a bit of a hard client because I kept emailing her assistant to make changes, but they stayed flexible right up until the wedding day! I got so many compliments on how great I looked and I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/20/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

I can't praise Angie enough! She is the sweetest person in the entire world and she has such a calming nature. Sometimes you need that during wedding planning! Angie did my hair/make-up for my engagement pictures as well as my wedding day and she made me feel and look so beautiful. I could not have been happier on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angie is amazing! I did my due diligence and received RFPs from a few of the top reviewed makeup/hair artists around Dallas. Angie was the cheapest, but I could only find one bad review. I even asked her to sit down with me so I could interview her before I hired her and asked her about the one bad review. Satisfied, I hired her. And I am so happy I did! She's absolutely wonderful and I looked fantastic at my trial run, my bridals and my wedding day (and of course my girls and the moms, too!)! On top of that, she's wonderful to work with and has a wonderful personality. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/17/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

I wanted to look like me on my wedding day. I didn't want to look like I had a 1" plaster on my face. Angie is amazing! I was so happy to find her! Loved my hair and my makeup! I felt beautiful! And it lasted through the crying and some more crying. My false lashes looked so real and I did I say I loved my hair!?

The girls and my mom also loved their hair and makeup. She makes you look like the best version of yourself.

Profile Picture Gaby, 5/24/15, 6 Reviews