About KC Minister of Love

Wedding Officiant - Minister of Love

Congratulations! If you are reading this, you are probably engaged! What an exciting time in your life. I am the Minister of Love. I have been uniting couples in love since 2001.  I would love to help make your special day meaningful and memorable!

Big or small, I have done them all!  Living room elopements with witnesses only to grand scale Mansions or venues with 250 guests!

I cater to ALL THOSE IN LOVE!  If you love each other and want to be married, call me!  I can help.

Please visit my website www.kcministeroflove.com or call  or text Amy M. Pulver  913-669-2096 for more details!

Specializing in Vow Renewal, Blended Families, Sand Ceremonies, Unity Candle, and more.

RATES AND SERVICES

• Small Wedding or Elopement with less than 20 guests - $150

• Formal Wedding without rehearsal

(any number of guests up to 20 miles from my home) - $250

• Formal Wedding with Rehearsal - $350

(any number of guests up to 20 miles from my home)

Call  or Text Amy M. Pulver  913-669-2096

E-mail: kcministeroflove@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow KC Minister of Love on

2 Reviews for KC Minister of Love

Amy did a beautiful job for our wedding!!! Not only was she accommodating in terms of travel and timelines, but from ceremonies to vows she had a range ideas fully adaptable to our specific wants and needs. It made our day as wonderful as it could be! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the market for an officiant!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/15/11, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Events

Overland Park, KS 66204   See On Map
913-669-2096 (phone)
KC Minister of Love is a wedding Officiant from Overland Park servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas City, Missouri, Leavenworth, Kansas, and the entire greater Metro Area. KC Minister of Love is a professional Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry since 2001 specializing in making memorable, meaning ceremonies.