Kaytlin Lane Photography

Christiansburg, VA View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

I'm a photographer who specializes in capturing connection. My clients desire photos that aren't always posed, but highlight who they really are. Come ready to have fun! Be prepared to be silly, romantic, and laugh a lot! For those little ones, let them play! We'll catch the smiles of course, but I love images that embrace their personalities. You'll find that my portfolio documents real moments and that is reflective of my intention in each session - I want you to have photos to hang in your homes that reflect the very people and moments that fill it.

• Julie
    Julie B. Married on 10/03/2020

Talented and easy to work with!

Kaytlin and Liz were great! Talented, experienced, easy to get along with. They were willing to work with us when the pandemic forced us to change our wedding date, which was a big relief. And the pictures of our day were gorgeous! We chose Kaytlin Lane Photography because we liked their bold colors and their skill at capturing emotion and telling stories with their photos. They did not disappoint. Would recommend them to anyone!
  • Kaitlen
    Kaitlen Married on 05/26/2020

Kaytlin nailed it!

I feel so lucky and blessed that Kaytlin was able to capture our day. My (now) husband and I decided to elope at the last minute. Kaytlin was quick to respond to my inquiry, flexible, professional, creative, and incredibly kind. She took my vision and helped create a truly magical, special day for us. My husband was really nervous about being in front of the camera - especially for such a big important event - but she helped create a relaxed, effortless environment that resulted in STUNNING photos! We had the best day! I would recommend Kaytlin to everyone!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 10/26/2019

The most beautiful pictures

Honestly, I don't even know where to start! Kaytlin is amazing. She made sure we felt comfortable, took the most natural pictures, sent 13 pictures to us the day after the wedding, and even took us to go take pictures with our fur child. I cannot get over how great the sneak peeks are. The pictures speak for themselves!

Christiansburg, VA, 24073
540-340-5938
Location of (Kaytlin Lane Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding