Kayla Nicole Beauty

Portland, OR View map

Hello Beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to check my work out, and the biggest congratulations to you on your engagement! It's truly a special time you're in, and I would be absolutely honored to be apart it! - Kay

Kayla Nicole is a talented, up and coming artist who has a true love and passion for all things beauty. With over 10 years of experience and 6 years professionally, you can have the confidence and peace-of-mind knowing that your wedding day will be in the most loving hands with all eyes on you! As you can see by her work, she goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is your favorite day captured.

Whether you're looking for soft and pretty to romantic and glam, she is your new favorite makeup artist ready to travel to you.

Get ready to feel like royalty! She won't stop until you do...

Always more xx

Karen Married on 12/12/2021

December wedding

Kayla is so sweet! She is an expert at what she does and takes her time to make sure it’s perfect! I highly recommend her!
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 06/25/2018

Hiring Her Will Be Your Best Decision for Feeling Confident On Your Big Day

11/10 stars for this incredible, talented woman! YOU NEED KAYLA for your most important day. She took every single thought/vision I had in my head and created something even better than I could have dreamed of. She made sure I was not only happy with my hair and make up, but truly felt the most confident I ever have. She even made some last minute changes that I asked for because her main goal was to have this bride feel beautiful on my big day over everything else. Kayla was professional, on time, and responsive. But Kayla goes above and beyond to connect with each bride - she is fiercely kind, thoughtful, and comforting. After getting ready with her the morning of my wedding, I felt so calm and encouraged. I HIGHLY recommend that every bride work with her and I also believe that you NEED her there to have your best day, too!
    Tiffany Married on 09/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kayla is one of the most sincere, kind, beautiful, and professional human I have ever met. She is one who truly has a passion and heart to enhance your natural beauty that you were already blessed with. She listens to your vision and makes it come alive. For my wedding I wanted to be bold and yet elegant at the same time. Kayla partnered with my vision and my hair and make up turned out FAR more beautiful than I ever could of imagined. Did I mention, she also makes you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world during this process. She brings such a peace and calming atmosphere with her but is fun at the same time. If you are looking for someone who will partner with your vision for your hair and make up on your wedding day Kayla is my number one recommendation. Trust me when I say, she will NOT let you down.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Portland, 97202
5095206057
Location of (Kayla Nicole Beauty)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding