PO Box 40, Kekaha, HI 96752 Map · Phone number

About Kay Lim Photography

I specialize in wedding photography on the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii. My style of photography is a mixture of romantic, artistic and fun to create a well-rounded documentation of your special event. My main focus lies in telling your story and then presenting you tangible products as a reminder to the incredible emotions and love that took place that day. Cheers!

Follow Kay Lim Photography on

10ee0c45fe92cb8f 1361928720214 ww04resize
ww04resize

4 Reviews for Kay Lim Photography

Alison · Married on 05/31/2015

KAY IS AMAZING! I cannot more highly recommend her to capture your day perfectly and creatively. Our wedding was a brunch and had an early start time - no problem for Kay and her crew who hustled to make the most of the time given to her for the posed photos. She also took our engagement photos which were unbelievable and people have not stopped complimenting them yet! If you want a stress free and totally professional experience on your wedding day than hire Kay! I already told her I will be having her shoot many more events in my future!

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • User2062871 · 2+ years ago

Kay did the photos for our wedding this summer and she did a fantastic job! She was great about meeting with us and discussing the kind of vibe we wanted as well as the types of photos we did and didn't want. Kay was the perfect person to have around us on our wedding day her calming and professional demeanor kept everyone happy and relaxed. Her instincts are spot on, our photos turned out beautifully with the perfect balance of posed pictures and candids. She even got my camera-shy husband to enjoy posing! She did an amazing job capturing the joyous atmosphere; when I look back at her photos from the day I feel that joy again.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Suzanne · Married on 10/20/2012

I couldn't ask for a better photographer than Kay! I had 4 other weddings that I attended before mine and everyone said that my photographer was by far the best! Kay is very accomodating and I love that most of the photos she took were not posed. I would absolutely recommend Kay to anyone who is getting married - but book early - she fills up quick!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Kay Lim Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• PO Box 40 Kekaha, 96752 See on map