Kay Jewelers

• Pat's Jewelry Centre
  • Josephs Jewelers

2 Reviews for Kay Jewelers

Kristi · Married on 10/18/2014

We purchased the grooms wedding band from them. The sales people are very friendly and helpful. I really appreciated that the saleswoman who helped us with our purchase of the band because she was very honest about the black bands because I was unaware that the finish wears off very quickly. She even showed us one that was being sent in for replacement that was only a few weeks old and it was already turning color and the diamonds had fallen out of their setting. Honesty is huge, I would definitely purchase from them again.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2013

4.2

The ladies and gents of Kay Jewelers are all pretty great. The first time we went in we were able to pick everything out and write down the names so it would be easy to remember when we were ready to order. I preferred the first lady to our experience the second time we went in to actually order our rings. She was not very forthcoming about the sale that was going on and did not explain why they would not just size our rings up front, but told us we should wait. It was a little weird. My fiance and I are both very happy with our ring selections though and Kay does offer an excellent value for the quality.

Sent on 06/18/2013

• Sioux City See on map
    Location of (Kay Jewelers)