Katydidit Flowers

• Shamrock Garden Florist

17 Reviews for Katydidit Flowers

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2019

I couldn’t have envisioned anything better♥️😍

I can’t say enough about how beautiful our flowers were! From my bouquet which was absolutely perfect to the girls bouquets, to the centerpieces. Everything looked absolutely incredible and we received so many compliments ♥️😍 Thank you for making my dream a reality!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Short-Vitosh2019

Danielle Vitosh · Married on 08/17/2019

Recommended florist

Flowers were not my forte for my wedding. I left a lot of play room and mainly let Katy and my mom do most of the decision making. I was absolutely satisfied with my flowers on the day of. I originally didnt have bridesmaids bouquets, but I'm glad my mom and Katy suggested I do it because they looked fabulous! I really felt like we absolutely got our moneys worth and maybe more.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful fall flowers

Katy was great! She worked well with my requests, despite me being picky! She also gave great suggestions since I came in not really knowing what I wanted. Not only does she do flowers, but she has many centerpieces and decorations that you can rent. She made a beautiful arrangement for our alter outside which she quickly repurposed since the weather outside was bad. It all turned out to be very beautiful and we really appreciated her doing that in a timely manner. Overall, the flowers, centerpieces, and look was beautiful and it was all very reasonably priced. I had 14 centerpieces with flowers, 7 bouquets, 2 corsages, 10 boutineers, toss bouquet, and the arch decoration all for under $2000; can't beat that!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Award

• Yorkville, 60560 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Katydidit Flowers)