Calabasas, CA 91302 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,350
Availability Check your date

About Katie Jackson Photography

My photography style is romantic and timeless. I love catching those genuine moments between two people. I am inspired by film photography and the images that grace the pages of fashion magazines. I have a serious obsession with weddings and photography, so I LOVE details about my clients' wedding days. I'm excited for your day almost as much as you are, so I promise to treat your wedding as if it were my own.

Please contact me via email contact@katiejacksonphotography.com for additional information!

Follow Katie Jackson Photography on

01 080029

13 Reviews for Katie Jackson Photography

Clarice Mayor · Married on 09/23/2018

Outstanding.

One of the best decisions I've ever made in my life was booking Katie Jackson to be my wedding photographer. Her style was exactly what we were looking for - romantic and timeless. Katie is consistently professional, organized, and ridiculously talented. She's also incredibly sweet and patient and exceptional under pressure since my wedding was all kinds of a hot mess. We didn't think we'd get a single good photo out of that day but she has absolutely delivered above and beyond. Thank you so much Katie - you're an angel and we couldn't have hoped for a more talented and kind-hearted person to be with us on such an important day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

Katie was the best - from the first moment we met her, we felt totally comfortable and knew she was going to be the perfect wedding photographer. She was super easy to talk to, and made us feel comfortable and natural during our engagement session (which is key for beautiful photos!). Her style is exactly what you see on her website, which, coincidentally, was a perfect blend of what my husband and I both like. Having never had professional photos taken of myself, I was a bit nervous that I would look stiff or unnatural, but Katie did a fantastic job of both directing us and asking if there were any specific shots we'd like. At our wedding, she was there for the entire day (with a second shooter!), and helped us figure out a timeline that went seamlessly. We were even able to sneak away for some sunset pictures as guests were eating. Katie was super responsive to emails, met with us multiple times, had our pictures back promptly, and was overall just a very warm, professional, and amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kimberly · Married on 02/13/2016

Look no further!! Katie was amazing from our initial "interview" meeting through the engagement picture session, meticulous though the wedding day and post wedding (finalizing and album etc). She totally took the time to get to know who we were so our personalities showed in the final pictures. She truly captured what a gorgeous day it was on camera. She also made sure she asked us if we wanted certain shots (and many we wouldn't have even thought about!) and snapped those as well. Her attention to detail not only in the pictures but in her approach to the process with us was amazing. NO, we are not related to her... we're just really impressed with her work! Seriously, you do not need to look any further. She even accommodated our request and shot one role of in FILM!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Award

Katie Jackson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary

• The Purple Iris Events
    The Purple Iris Events Wedding Florists

Katie was the photographer at a wedding I coordinated at The Newland Barn in Huntington Beach, CA. She was so sweet and personable. She captured the couples personality to a "T". So many wonderful photos of the event down to the finest details. I highly recommend her to any Bride & Groom looking for a great photographer!

• Calabasas, 91302 See on map