address, Aurora, IL 60505 · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500

About Kathy Ramirez Films

Shabooya Sha Sha shabooya roll call! My name is Kathy, ( yeah ) I'm a videographer, (yeah ) I love what I do, ( yeah ) When you see my work you're gonna be like "I wanna hire her " 🔥 Thank you for reading that and laughing at my terrible rhyme! ( It's actually took a while and I'm quite proud of it. Lol )

Like I said my name is Kathy of Kathy Ramirez Films and welcome to my bio! If you’re new here stay awhile because its story time! Since as early as Elementery school I had a video camera in my hand. My family members kindly entrusted me with their Sony Hand Cam camcorders on vacations to Mexico , at special events and you guessed it weddings.

( I guess I've always been a Sony girl after all! )

In middle school I was in media club and always used the point and shoot that we got to borrow for personal projects too. Fast forward to High School my sister and I would make music videos which I would direct, and that's where I taught myself to edit on good old Movie Maker. Now at 25 I can proudly say that I'm a creative entrepreneur that is embracing my talents and so happy with how far I've come. With shooting over 200 weddings in the last 6 years I'm excited to see and accept what God has in store for me in 2019.

Other fun facts about me...

1) I love pizza BUT always with extra sauce!

2) Collecting post cards is my jam And last but not least...

3) I drive a pink car!

Buttoning up Lupita
img 2 51 1865271 1564446924

3 Reviews for Kathy Ramirez Films

Brenda Gonzalez · Married on 08/17/2019

Kathy, is hands down the best Photographer and Videoagropher!

From the moment my (now husband), and I saw her work, we knew she was the one!
    We had a destination wedding so it was important for us to have someone who could work with the scenery, of being on the beach, and Kathy went above and beyond our expectations! At first we were so nervous to reach out with having a destination wedding we weren’t sure she would be able to travel outside the United States for our wedding but she was more than flexible in doing so, she even got there a few days beforehand to capture some great footage!
    Meeting Kathy in person really gave us so much comfort in having her capture our special day, you can tell she really loves what she does, and cares about getting to know you.
    The day of my wedding, Kathy did such a phenomenal job of keeping everything on track, capturing the most amazing moments, and staying calm- cool- and collective throughout the different changes we experienced because of the weather. My entire family and guest loved how creative, and attentive to detail she is, it really didn’t go unnoticed- from fixing my hair or my bridesmaids hair to sweeping our dance floor from the sand we kept bringing in she was on top of it all.
    Kathy didn’t leave our side, she was always there capturing every moment, and then some! We really loved working with her, there is something about Kathy’s demeanor that makes you feel very comfortable around her. When we received our wedding pictures and video we were so taken back at all the things Kathy was able to capture, moments that we will forever carry with us, Kathy really made us relive our wedding day all over again! I don’t know if I cried more the day of my wedding or the day we watched our wedding pictures and video she put together. It was beyond what we could have ever asked for, having her use our families voices means the world to us, and we truly can never thank her enough for making our day so special!!
    If you are looking for a Videoagropher/photographer look no further Kathy is the one, I promise she’s worth every single penny, you won’t regret working with her!
    We will definitely be reaching back out to her for future events! ❤️

Sent on 11/26/2019

Hannah Everett · Married on 06/15/2019

Kathy is fabulous, fun and SO talented!

Kathy was such a joy to be around on our big day! She was calm, professional and light hearted (which is important given we felt very nervous at times) not to mention she got THE BEST shots from so many angles. The videos she turned around were gorgeous. She truly caught all of the most important moments and put them together in such a seamless, artful way! We can't say enough great things... THANK YOU SO MUCH KATHY!!!!! We will be watching our videos for sooo many years to come xoxo - Hannah & Rus

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kathy Ramirez Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download