Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Codillo Photography

Hello I'm Salde! I'm a wedding photographer who is based out of the Chicagoland Area. I weddings that are about enjoying the experience. I specialize in photography that portray you and your significant others personalities. I'm all about playing into your uniqueness. It doesn't matter whether you're loving and romantic or goofy and playful, I just want you to be you.

Follow Codillo Photography on

Codillo Photography 5
Codillo Photography 6
Codillo Photography 7

Aaron Davis · Getting married on 07/13/2020

Wonderful experience. Wonderful photos.

Salde is fantastic! He's fun, energetic, down to earth, and so talented! My fiancé and I were so impressed with the experience on every level and with the photos. We would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/10/2019

Hire this man

I don't even know what to say that could express how awesome and talented Salde is. I originally wasn't going to do a videographer, but less than a month out from my wedding, my mom convinced me to look for one. I originally contacted Kathy Ramirez, but she had a previous engagement on my wedding day and wholeheartedly recommended Salde, even though he hasn't really advertised himself as a videographer. We had a call and basically hit it off like we've been bffs for years. The quality of Salde's work is unreal, to say I was over the moon with our video is a severe understatement. Like honestly everyone that saw it was laughing and crying and dancing because it was THAT good. Just stop what you're doing and hire him immediately. He's a MUST.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Judy Alberts · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional photographer

We had an exceptional experience working with Codillo photography! He was punctual and made everyone feel at ease, the pictures prove it! Salde and his team did an amazing job, no detail was missed. He listened to us and offered great suggestions to make the most of every setting and lighting opportunity. And his presence never felt intrusive on the day's events. We couldn't be happier with our photos.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Codillo Photography 8
    Codillo Photography 9
    Codillo Photography 10

Codillo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings