Alexandra Lee Photography

Sugar Grove, IL View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Alex is a Chicago based wedding and anniversary photographer capturing joyful, elegant, romantic, classic brides, couples, and weddings. It is Alex's mission and ALP’s mission to value my clients by providing high quality services and images that express your love and personality, giving you confidence and joy in some of the most important moments of your life. Alex's goal every time is to give you gorgeous photos, an amazing experience, and for your photos to remind you of the beauty and joy of your story, stirring up confidence and happiness for years to come and for you to be able to share those memories with family and friends for future generations to follow

• Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 09/04/2021

The best vendor

Alex is amazing! She is so personable and a joy to be around which is so important when she will be part of your whole wedding day! Alex goes above and beyond for her clients. When our cake needed emergent TLC, Alex stepped in and acted as cake designer. She is professional, responsive, and an expert in photography. Book her for your wedding day and don’t think twice about it.
    Brittany K. Married on 01/04/2020

Don't Wait - Book Her Now!

I highly recommend Alex for a wedding photographer! From the very first meeting before we booked her to the final photos sent she after out wedding she is the most thoughtful and talented photographer out there. She captured all of the amazing candids we were looking for and our portraits we wanted turned out beautifully. She knows exactly how to help you pose to ensure that you look your best and that you are at the most flattering angle. She is also a wonderful communicator, we even received compliments from our day of coordinator on how great and easy to work with she is. She helped us identify our day of timeline and our ‘must have photos.’ Day of the wedding she was incredibly efficient and made the most of out photo time. During the reception, she fades into the background, captures all of the moments you want and then some and proves to be one of the best in the business. She came up to my husband and I during dinner and said she had a surprise and showed us some of edited photos from earlier. THAT was amazing!!! After the wedding, she scheduled a viewing party for my husband and I where we could invite guests. We brought my family with, and we all laughed, cried and had some drinks while reminiscing on what an amazing night it was and how fantastic the photos were. I hope everyone books Alex because everyone deserves the royal treatment that Alex provides on their leading up to, on and after their wedding day.
  • Tricia
    Tricia C. Married on 07/26/2019

Heart of Gold and True Professional

Alex is a gem of a human! If you are looking for a wedding photographer that will deliver GORGEOUS images, make you LAUGH all day long, and manage your wedding party, (whether it's 1 bridesmaid or 26 guys and gals ready to have a blast), I cannot recommend Alex highly enough. As a fellow wedding vendor, I see a lot of different things on wedding days, but this past weekend Alex really came through for me in an unprecedented way, and saved my day! If she is willing to help a fellow vendor out, imagine what she does for her brides! I have so much fun whenever we work together, and I love having the beautiful images she captures in my portfolio. On top of that, we share a love of 90s music and The Office, so how could I not love this incredible human? Book Alex for your wedding, you will have so much fun and love your wedding pictures!

3 Fernilee Court Sugar Grove, IL, 60554
Location of (Alexandra Lee Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding