Po Box 1662, Koloa, HI 96756 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Kathryn Parrott Photography

My name is Kathryn and I'm so happy you've found me! I am based out of Kauai, HI and specialize in Wedding and Family Photography. I use a combination of traditional portrait style and documentary and lifestyle photography to capture a beautiful story of your special day. I am high energy, friendly and have a great sense of humor. I want to make your day fun and stress free. Please contact me for any bookings or inquiries!

Follow Kathryn Parrott Photography on

51ac883fc6475468 logo w photo
wedding kisssmaller

1 Reviews for Kathryn Parrott Photography

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are thinking of hiring Kat as your photographer, do it now. She's basically three photographers in one- she zigs, she zags, she bobs, she weaves. In addition to being really high energy and not shy about wrangling a crowd, Kat is wonderful with children and grown-ups alike. She was able to get our pouty threenager nephew to crack some smiles and corral our wandering social butterfly of a father. We love Kat's artistic vision- the composition of her photos is gorgeous. Her planning process is super organized and comprehensive- she laid out a plan to capture all the shots and people most important to us. In short, Kat captured and contributed to the energy of two of the most important days of our lives- our engagement and wedding. Her pictures are absolutely magical. We can't wait to have her shoot our future babies!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Kathryn Parrott Photography Pricing

Kathryn Parrott Photography Price Rates

Kathryn Parrott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kathryn Parrott Photography 1
    Cash Incentive!
    For a limited time all Wedding Wire clients will receive 20% off my regular rate when booking and paying in cash!

• Po Box 1662 Koloa, 96756 See on map