Kathryn Ivy Photography

Richmond, VA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Kathryn Ivy Photography specializes in wedding photography. She believes wedding photography is an integral part of a couple's life. Photographs have the ability to take people back to the start of their marriage and remind them of the love they share. Photographs comfort in times of heartbreak, they ignite a fire where one has burned out, they cause real, raw emotions to surface days, years, decades after that moment has passed. Creating photographs that can change lives and speak into a marriage or family is the heartbeat of Kathryn Ivy Photography.

• Liz
    Liz P. Married on 10/19/2019

We love Kathryn!

I can't even put into words how thankful my husband and I are for Kathryn. She is truly a joy to work with and her work is so beautiful - we can't find a bad picture in the bunch. Kathryn did both our engagement session and our wedding and we could not be happier. We are now working with her to put together an album, which we know will turn out flawlessly due to her expertise and talent. We will defiantly use Kathryn for any professional photography we need in the future! Thank you so much, Kathryn, for capturing the best day of our lives! We love every single photo!
    Maggie Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kathryn photographed my wedding in May 2017 at Stone Tower Winery and did a fabulous job! She was extremely responsive, organized, dependable, and professional. She perfectly captured every emotion and detail of our day - from the invitation and ring shots to the first look in the winery vines and our sparkler exit. She worked closely with me to accommodate all of the photos I wanted in our timeline, still allowing us to enjoy cocktail hour and more time with guests. Kathryn is great at directing the bride and groom so that "poses" look natural, and also capturing true candids. We did our engagement shoot with her before the wedding which helped us to become comfortable with each other and her behind the lens. I couldn't recommend Kathryn more - I am so happy I found her!
    Beni Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I do not have the words to describe what a joy it was to have Kathryn capture our wedding. Our photos are stunning and perfectly captured our wedding day. She is extremely talented but not only so, she is an absolute joy to work with. She is extremely genuine, and cares about the couples she works with. Our photos are everything we could've dreamed of, and she went above and beyond to make sure we were not only satisfied with our photos but that every part of the process was enjoyable for us. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone for her beautiful photography and genuine spirit!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Richmond, 23221
Location of (Kathryn Ivy Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding