On location and Destination, Jacksonville, FL 32218 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Kathryn Brown Photography

Every moment has a story! As a photographer I have the most amazing job in the world (but I am a little biased)!!! It is my goal to capture and document your day as it happens in a photojournalistic and modern approach.

5 Reviews for Kathryn Brown Photography

Dana · Married on 08/12/2010

Kathryn is an amazing photographer. Our wedding pictures are so beautiful and really capture the spirit of our special day. She is creative and thoughtful, and was just a pure joy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Stephanie · Married on 03/27/2010

Photography was one of the most important details to our wedding planning and when we saw Kathryn's work we knew she was the one instantly. Then when we met her in person it sealed the deal. Kathryn puts so much love and attention into her clients and work that it shows in every single picture. We weren't interested in the formal setting style pictures as that doesn't express the emotion of the day. Her style that she did with us was so laid back and caught every single feeling that we had as well as our personalities. All the guests that viewed the pictures kept telling us how they could look at the picture and know exactly what we were thinking and/or saying to each other. You can't ask for more than that when you look back at the pictures 10+ years and will be able to remember exactly what was happening and how you felt. Kathryn's style also helped in keeping everyone very relaxed as you didn't feel this pressure to take the perfectly posed picture. She captured the moment without you knowing it. I can't say enough positive about her work and professionalism. I wouldn't recommend anyone else as I truly believe she is the best in her profession.

Sent on 02/15/2011

Jane · Married on 02/20/2010

Kathryn was great to work with. She is professional and creative in her work. She has the unique ability to draw emotion from her subject and have it show in the picture. She is a joy to work with and we are thrilled with our pictures.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Award

• D'Vine Cuisine
    D'Vine Cuisine Wedding Caterers

Kathryn is an absolute favorite of ours! Love her! Her photos are stunning and she is a joy and ease to work with at our weddings. I could rave all day on her!

• Elegant Weddings by Lisa
    Elegant Weddings by Lisa Wedding Planners

Kathryn Brown is an excellent photographer with one on the kindest hearts. You will be in great hands with Kathryn, as she really cares.

• First Coast Weddings and Events
    First Coast Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Kathryn is such a sweetie and a pleasure to know and work with. Her style is fresh and her photos are beautiful!

• On location and Destination Jacksonville, 32218 See on map