2345 Fallbrook place, Escondido, CA 92027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Katherine Rose Photography

Your wedding is a unique reflection of you and your fiance. That’s why I love getting to know both of you personally, so I can truly capture your personality in the photos I take. When you share your plans and dreams for your wedding day, it helps me create images that embody who you are, and tell the story of two people who are madly in love. I want to capture the little giggles between you two, the side glance he gives you when you aren't looking, and the way she smiles when you hold her hand.

Your wedding day will pass you by in the blink of an eye; I want to be there to help you re-live those special moments forever. That is what makes my "job" not a job. I love to see two people in love, and I want to help you see that spark between you for years to come!

My shooting style is very natural and pure, and my images reflect the overflowing love between you and your love.

I am both a digital and film photographer, which helps create a seamless story of your day.

We would love to capture your special day and make your memories last a lifetime.

-Katie and Christian

erica and tony 1 2

• Videos 3

8 Reviews for Katherine Rose Photography

Emily · Married on 08/05/2016

Katie and Christian were amazing to work with! I was becoming very frustrated about finding a good photographer that I was able to make work with our limited budget. Katie was willing to work with our budget, with an engagement session included! We were a little bit unsure about our ability to take good pictures, but Katie and Christian quickly helped us to feel comfortable during our engagement shoot. During our wedding, I really appreciated their efficiency, time-management, and flexibility. I felt like I could relax and enjoy the day, as I was confident that they were handling the photo details. We love their natural and organic style, and our photos turned out beautifully! We have gotten so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! We felt so lucky to get to have them document our wedding :).

Sent on 11/29/2016

Angel · Married on 05/21/2016

I was referred to Katherine Rose Photography by a friend who is a photographer and was booked on the day of my wedding. From the MINUTE I received a response from Katie I was impressed. I had contacted at least 7 other photographers at the same time, seeking the same questions and she was the only one who responded quickly, professionally and was willing to change her package to fit exactly what I was looking for. I had the hardest time with vendors during the wedding process but working with Katie was never an issue. The day of the wedding, the showed up on time, got straight to work and made sure to get every picture that I had asked them to get. She sent me all of the pictures in organized folders, which made it so easy to find the pictures I was looking for later AND she did all the editing within her deadline on the contract. I would highly, highly recommend using Katie and her team for your wedding photography! They were worth every penny and I have beautiful photos to cherish for the rest of my life! In fact, I just received canvas prints of our wedding photos and the quality of the photos are stunning.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/08/2016

Katie and Christian are amazing!!! I've used them for so many events and they continue to amaze me. The best part of our wedding was the photos we received. Katie completely captured our fun quirky attitudes but also created beauty images we can keep forever. Katie captured our engagement shoot, boudoir, wedding, and even my whole family on the beach. She was even there when my husband proposed and it wasn't planned. She is such a professional, she really makes your photos about you and expressing your relationship. You're the best Katie and Christian!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Award

Katherine Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Soleil Flowers
    Soleil Flowers Wedding Florists

I got to work with Katherine Rose Photography and loved it. She and her team brought a great energy and made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. Her work is amazing and I look forward to working together again soon!

• 2345 Fallbrook place Escondido, 92027 See on map
    7608553371 (Other Phone Number)