Katherine Elizabeth

855 Bloomfield Avenue #205A, Glen Ridge, NJ 07028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Katherine Elizabeth

Katherine Elizabeth Events is a custom design studio located in northern New Jersey serving customers all over the world. Founded on the idea that wedding stationery shouldn't be conventional, mass-produced, or run-of-the-mill, we believe in giving wedding paper genuine personality. We believe that an invitation sets the tone for an entire event, and it can have the power to tell a beautiful story. We take the personality of a couple and the feel of their wedding and translate it into an heirloom-quality invitation that not only speaks to them, but about them. We are looking for couples who don't settle for trends; who not only want to invite their guests, but excite them.

In 2014 we introduced The Paper Florist, a collection of paper flower designs and custom arrangements for bridal and the home. For a look that's anything but ordinary, colors that perfectly match your event or home decor, and a bouquet or arrangement that is both a work of art and a lasting statement, paper flowers are what you have been looking for.

Follow Katherine Elizabeth on
Gold Foil & Pocket Back
whitagram image1 51 630568 157419694642099

12 Reviews for Katherine Elizabeth

Brittany Pavlichko · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Look no further than katherine elizabeth events!

From the initial phone conversation, meetings and all the way up until after I received my wedding invitations, Katie is so good at what she does and it truly shows! The amount of detail and passion she puts into creating them as well is outstanding! I knew I wanted custom invitations from the start as soon as I saw her Instagram when she did Michael and Lauren Sorrentino's invites. I wanted her to match them completely and that she did! Her work is unlike no other and if you need invitations LOOK NO FURTHER!!! She worked with me on combining all of the custom invitation elements to match my dark navy color scheme and built out colors, themes, fonts all from the ground up. She even shipped my invites and I got them one day later and had all of my guest addresses printed! She worked with me on my set budget and this process was by far the most easiest parts of wedding planning! I am already recommending her to all of my friends and family and receiving so many compliments!! Thank you Katie for bringing my vision to life!!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Nguyen

Nguyen · Married on 11/16/2019

Awesome!!!

Katherine Elizabeth Event really know what they’re doing. It really eliminated some stress for us. The save the dates and invitations came out better than expected. The price is also beyond fair for the quality of work. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katherine Elizabeth FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

• Katherine Elizabeth 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 855 Bloomfield Avenue #205A Glen Ridge, NJ, 07028 See on map
    973-840-7954 (Phone number)
    Location of (Katherine Elizabeth)